USA vs Ghana

Tim1647545497

Not aimed at anyone in this thread, but I find it funny how all these soccer "fans" have came out of the woodwork during the World Cup.

Ill root USA for any sport all day long even if i have never heard of or cared about it before. This is the world stage, not just high school kids that never made it on the football team.

Ill root USA for any sport all day long even if i have never heard of or cared about it before. This is the world stage, not just high school kids that never made it on the football team.

Oh i'll root for the USA as well, hell I became a Michael Phelps fan during his olympic run even though I would never pay to watch swimming...

Oh i'll root for the USA as well, hell I became a Michael Phelps fan during his olympic run even though I would never pay to watch swimming...

so would you say you where a "fan" after the Olympics..:ninja: sounds like a double standard you just ninja-ed your way into lol

OMG ITS B/C OF YOU USA SOCCER WILL NEVER SUCCEED!

/sarcasm

no its because there are ties, and fucking annoying horns...is why.

also we don't know what that magic spray is so we are scared to embrace this voo-doo sport...

/sarcasm

Having been a swimmer in high school, and OHSAA+USA Swimming official during college, I can say that generally, you won't need to ;)

No I wouldn't consider my self a "fan" of swimming, I was just a casual fan during the olympics of Phelps because he was tearing it up for America. I don't have a huge issue with soccer, just not a fan and not one of those guys that is going to be running around screaming "omgz team USA soccer is the shit" when I've never watched more then 2 games in my life of it lol.

Okay, so I watched part of the end of the game and confirmed that soccer is one of the stupidest sports in existants. I'll list my complaints.

You don't stop the clock? There was a lot more stopped play than 2:57 throughout that game. Retarded.

You can kick the ball out of your own zone with no reprecussions? That's just a complete delay of game.

You all are girls and referees can't see? Every player on that field is a bunch of whiney bitches. I understand the whole try to get penalties whenever you can, but when you look like a complete girl and no one even touched you. It's completely stupid.

These pentalies do almost nothing. There should be some sort of punishment for ACTUAL pentalies. Put players in a box when they get a yellow card for 5-10 minutes, give them a game misconduct when they get a red card.

I can't believe I actually wasted my time trying to watch this game.

Okay, so I watched part of the end of the game and confirmed that soccer is one of the stupidest sports in existants. I'll list my complaints.

You don't stop the clock? There was a lot more stopped play than 2:57 throughout that game. Retarded.

You can kick the ball out of your own zone with no reprecussions? That's just a complete delay of game.

You all are girls and referees can't see? Every player on that field is a bunch of whiney bitches. I understand the whole try to get penalties whenever you can, but when you look like a complete girl and no one even touched you. It's completely stupid.

These pentalies do almost nothing. There should be some sort of punishment for ACTUAL pentalies. Put players in a box when they get a yellow card for 5-10 minutes, give them a game misconduct when they get a red card.

I can't believe I actually wasted my time trying to watch this game.

I'm not really a fan of any major sports, unless you count Boxing and a little UFC.

You can cite retarded rules like that about any of them. Nobody can explain the point of "Pass interference" to me for football in a way that doesn't sound moronic.

"You gots to let them get the ball so they can at least try"

Shouldn't you be stopping johnny otherteam from scoring in whatever means possible?

Soccer is the most played sport in the world. Just because MERCA doesn't endorse it like they do with the NFL or NBA doesn't mean it isn't the worlds sport. I happen to be a fan, I have traveled the world and watched matches in almost every country I have been to. I don't understand how you can get on here and try to point fun at those that support our country. Why don't you fuck off and move to Canada like all the other pussies that couldn't cut it here. Edited by Panduh
  • Confused 1

If America chose to focus their athletic talents on soccer instead of hilljack pigskin games and basketball, we'd have a serious chance of winning a world cup in 4 or 8 years. But because people are so obsessed with football (which is essentially a picked apart play-by-play version of soccer with hands), it will probably never happen.