power of the jew

phil

So paul and I go out to alum creek for boating get all the way in the water and the motor won't go down. We spent 2 hrs tryin to figure it out drive all the way back to reynoldsburg, and stop at speedway. Jus as we are pullng out king greene almost kills us with his baby carriage hops out and within 2 minutes fixes the boat. It was like he was sent by the messiah to save our day. Now we are going back. Thanks you big evil man.

So paul and I go out to alum creek for boating get all the way in the water and the motor won't go down. We spent 2 hrs tryin to figure it out drive all the way back to reynoldsburg, and stop at speedway. Jus as we are pullng out king greene almost kills us with his baby carriage hops out and within 2 minutes fixes the boat. It was like he was sent by the messiah to save our day. Now we are going back. Thanks you big evil man.

So what was the issue ?

Lol, it was a corroded relay connection for the lowering motor.

We were driving down Broad in the Party Van and Tina said, "isn't that Paul"? So I swung in and pulled in front of his SUV as he was leaving, although he'd just hopped in it. Narrow miss, we get out, I grab my tools (company vehicle) and had them on their way in 5min.

I <3 Phil.

Epic lolz because of the truth involved.

Off should have read 0sdff

On: oB45n

Going forward he can label with dead skin.

Well paul didn't see the relay that said down down, it said up down. Mass confusion due to the 8 lbs of glue that was on it

:lol: yup relax was cracked an broken gotta find a new one an itll be ready to go.

as a temporary we just swapped them back an forth to get the motor up an down so we could atleast salvage the day

i am relaxed

I told you those relays were fucked up a week ago, and you say I'm getting old.

U said they were wearing out as in from like oldness or just stopping working.. these were physically broke boom exploded kaaaaaabooooom :lol:gonna orer the relays if i cant find them at the parts store.boats ftw!!

U said they were wearing out as in from like oldness or just stopping working.. these were physically broke boom exploded kaaaaaabooooom :lol:gonna orer the relays if i cant find them at the parts store.boats ftw!!

:facepalm: So why did you guys spend so much time trying to figure out the problem? You already knew there was an issue.

and Paul and Phil wonder why they are always made fun of. :rolleyes:

:facepalm: So why did you guys spend so much time trying to figure out the problem? You already knew there was an issue.

and Paul and Phil wonder why they are always made fun of. :rolleyes:

He said u said it was a selinoid not a relay. Not my boat not my problem. Don't put me in that catagory with him. I was jus there for the ride, wich was awsome I just about flew out the boat 10 min. Into it. Numb nuts was golng against the water and some massive boat threw some crazy waves that threw the boat in the air. Classic.