another craigslist add i laughed

Moostang

Dear Kevin R.,

i dont care if you did or not. Why dont you go glue your fist to a chair with your thumb sticking up so you can have something nice and comfy that your used to sitting on. shut up really

end stupid ass fake e-thug letter

Dear Gas Man,

Letters are not walkie talkies. You don't need to indicate the end. You may simply end.

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy,

Kevin

PS. This is the end.

• Downvote 1

Point me out the location in this thread where I made fun of anyone other than you.

If, and when you do that, I will personally deliver a Subway footlong, toasted or untoasted, to your place of residence.

This occurrence will be decided on by majority vote, and if it is shown that I did, in fact, make fun of anyone other than you in this thread, you can consider yourself Jarrod, because you will be snacking on your choice of 1 of 8 delicious, low fat subs.

PS. I never fucked an actual muffin, nor a muffin top.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kevin R. again.

:)

• Upvote 1

Kevin R,

I would love to see a high tech graph showing the correlation between someone's lack of intelligence and their level of Internet anger. (You know, the kind that causes one person to call another a muffin fucker)

Thanks a lot,

Shit Stirrer