Official PartyRocKrew Rally 2010 to Put In Bay!!!!!!!

neonkiller

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flaps I'm totally fucking with you I think we are still hovering around 15 teams. Joe thanks brother I should be fine. I was just concerned about getting home tonight but I'll just limp it back and figure out what's wrong. I bet it's just a loose driveshaft.

Miller, I have tools, stand and most of what you might need. You are welcome to work at my place. But, i have to be up in the morning for this thing I got going on up north.

What the FUCK dude. You told me we were hanging out tomorrow. I swear to god if you are running up North again for a fat chick I am gonna be pissed. Last time you did that and told me you would be home around 10 it ended up turning into midnight cuz you thought it would be a good idea to take her to grand china buffet. thanks dick :(

Shanton, do you have jack stands and some sockets? I'm gonna be stranded bruh, STRANDED!

Im not sure where your at but If your closer to canal I got everything you need I even got a GM master mechanic in my toolbox :) we are having drinks at shades right now :) HTC if you need anything

Edited by Rob

UM.... you are the one talking about eating penis... Look left. ITS A TRAP

I'm not the one eating a dick everyone is eating my dick. Fag. Learn to comprehend newb. I can't wait, fuck the people who can't make it