Official PartyRocKrew Rally 2010 to Put In Bay!!!!!!!

neonkiller

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested in seeing the vinyl graphics for this, and what colors will be available.

my question for the numbers is are they going on the side of the car like this.

http://i50.tinypic.com/vdhlpg.jpg

The # answer will be in the approved Email, Nothing more nothing less.

I am not providing the numbers....

Reason I ask... through work I have access to a plotter (like a big printer that can cut vinyl) and lots of spare black and white vinyl. I could provide graphics and/or car numbers if there is interest.

I'm interested. I have to buy numbers everytime I race. 12" black two 7's four 1's. Same font as pictured on my car above. Depending on price I may stock up :)

1st round of confirmation emails sent out tonight.

2 Sponsors on the list so far...

Lots of talk but not to many people are stepping up to the plate..

Less talk more entry! =)

I would say the fact that you can be denied is scaring people away.

I'm debating, but dealing with a bunch of drunk people is not my cup of tea.

Shanton, can you also email or PM me a general route? I don't wanna know the specific points, just plot the trip and if I should even try to bring my Formula.

^ that wouldn't really be fair. if he sends the "general route" to u, i want a copy so i can start plotting out roads in that general area.

if anything this is the general route....

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=FVjCYQId9okN-ylx3pC5wYk4iDEztbHP-GYy5A%3BFciXewIdeUEQ-yldtSpmKVQ6iDHNHoaL3napIA&q=columbus+ohio+to+put+in+bay&sll=39.878397,-82.883789&sspn=0.166512,0.236206&ie=UTF8&z=8&saddr=columbus+ohio&daddr=put+in+bay

Shanton, can you also email or PM me a general route? I don't wanna know the specific points, just plot the trip and if I should even try to bring my Formula.

I'm with the drunk note, here. Not really wanting to look for any trouble... That's my thought. I guess I will enter, anyway.

Im heading into work right now but later tonight I'll get you that PM. :cool:

^ that wouldn't really be fair. if he sends the "general route" to u, i want a copy so i can start plotting out roads in that general area.

if anything this is the general route....

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=FVjCYQId9okN-ylx3pC5wYk4iDEztbHP-GYy5A%3BFciXewIdeUEQ-yldtSpmKVQ6iDHNHoaL3napIA&q=columbus+ohio+to+put+in+bay&sll=39.878397,-82.883789&sspn=0.166512,0.236206&ie=UTF8&z=8&saddr=columbus+ohio&daddr=put+in+bay

Well to clarify, so far the route would be in a nut shell, 71n, rt13, rt250... In a general way of speaking and the stops I have lined up....;)

So many roads and short cuts I feel evil:bangbang: