Official PartyRocKrew Rally 2010 to Put In Bay!!!!!!!

neonkiller

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last ferry leaves at 1230, party in my room at 130 bring alchi and bitches, I'm bringing some bitches but id advise u bring ur own in case u have 0 game. Oh and now sex in my bed i m not rhett

There will be plenty of womens on the island. No need to take sand to the beach. For those with no gameage... I was gonna be dick, instead I will offer wing man services for shots :D

Edit, just kidding I have no game. :(

Also, i need some vinyl numbers, nothing fancy. can no one help with that???

+1

Idk why total sign is a sponsor of the forum, and the race but this hasnt been addressed? Id be willing to throw down some $ for a decent looking set of vinyl.

If not im goin to home depot the night before and putting those tacky house letters across my windshield as a banner. might duct tape our number on the sides too.

I am gonna clear with pops taking the cougar (don't feel like rocking the "farm truck" if that clears (shouldn't be a prob) Ill sign up Brandon you in to navi if thats the case?

I assume your talking to me. lol If this money comes thorugh like its suppose to then yeah im like flint