Wed: National Trail

Forrest Gump 9

Well that was a waste, Nittos suck (as if anybody didn't know), and my car drove home on battery voltage. A couple passes in the low 12s spinning bad, I think I'm finnally getting tired of this shit.

Maybe the car is getting tired of its owner....

Well that was a waste, Nittos suck (as if anybody didn't know), and my car drove home on battery voltage. A couple passes in the low 12s spinning bad, I think I'm finnally getting tired of this shit.

Whybwas it just on battery voltage?

An quit being a vaj an get real tires an then ull quit ur bitching :lol:

Maybe the car is getting tired of its owner....

wtf?

Whybwas it just on battery voltage?

An quit being a vaj an get real tires an then ull quit ur bitching :lol:

I guess the alternator quit, it just never ends.

Well, I made it to the track for the first time this year. First time ever driving a rwd car down the track. After 45 min race to the track, I barely made it there before elemination. Paid the fee get in to find out the tech booth have shut down. Swing to the tower and get tech there. They put me in with the big dogs. 1.8's 60' time and ran a time that impress the hell out of me and apparently a whole bunch of people too. I got to run three times, and my first pass was the best of the three. The track just get worse and worse as the night go on. I had fun, probably not gonna be able to this again until October or so.