iTunes Help

Igor

I Went through organized my whole MP3 library. Tagged album artwork in the MP3 Tags. I get to itunes and i get this:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3442/capturebls.png

Anybody know how to fix it. Obviously its the same album. iTunes tends to think its different.

Mods: Please move this i failed.

I Went through organized my whole MP3 library. Tagged album artwork in the MP3 Tags. I get to itunes and i get this:

http://s2.postimage.org/cwYTJ-071a6f7b68a5e91aa86dccbc57ef6b2a.png

Anybody know how to fix it. Obviously its the same album. iTunes tends to think its different.

I don't see the image you're trying to link to. :confused:

looks to me like Itunes says if you were to burn those songs, that many would fit on a CD.. so you're looking at CD1 and 2

No. They would have the same image art.

Select ALL those songs. Right click, and click Get Info. Click the info tab on the window that opens. Redo the info in the Album Artist and Album fields.

Fixed.

i dont know itunes that well, but it looks as if you have slightly different art work. would that do it? i usually go thru once i have a full cd and highlight everything and change everything to the same thing (artist, cd name, artwork, etc)

should have bought a Zune.

It would still be a problem on the Zune. Should of bought an android device and used Mort Music player which only arranges songs based on the filename. Forcing someone to have 100% identical ID3 tags always pisses me the fuck off.

There is something wrong with the spelling of the album. Go back and make sure both are spelled and spaced exactly the same and it should fix it.

Fixed. It was the album art. (All other info was the same).

That is all :D