I need some shoes

HAOLE

i have a set of rear tires for it. toyo proxy t1r in the 295's. i'll make you a awesome deal on the two. they have 9/32" tread, new they are 10/32"

i had them on my car and liked them alot, these were from when i had 295's on the front before i got my race slicks.

FFFFUUU

does corvette ownership come with Anal Eeze?

That really isn't terrible for tires, unless you plan on running pieces of shit.

I feel that $250-300 per tire is reasonable for exceptional tires. Given the exceptional width of said tires, I don't really see the issue here.

Of course, you probably planned to buy some 4/$99 pep boys specials for your EDirty.

FFFFUUU

does corvette ownership come with Anal Eeze?

If one can pay $45-$60k or even own such a car then they shouldn't complain about tires regardless of the cost. Don't buy the toys if you can't afford the upkeep.

Thanks guys....

I have Good Year Eagle F1's on it now and they are $396 each at the tire rack. If you ask me that is a little pricey for tires that really don't grip that well. I can hit the gas in second gear and smoke the tires. I ran into the same issue with my Supra with Eagle F1's until I went to a drag radials.

I will most likely pick up Aj's and give those a try.

That really isn't terrible for tires, unless you plan on running pieces of shit.

I feel that $250-300 per tire is reasonable for exceptional tires. Given the exceptional width of said tires, I don't really see the issue here.

Of course, you probably planned to buy some 4/$99 pep boys specials for your EDirty.

I think like $350 TOTAL. Of course I will need to upgrade soon with bigger wheels, brakes and tires. WEEEE. 205s and 195s wont cut it anymore...

yes but its to put on your wang for all the hot chicks it will pull :bangbang:

I knew that was coming.