so my HTC EVO worked for like 4hrs

TurboRust

yeah installed their automatic update and it crashed... however i waited a couple weeks to get one, ordered it tuesday night, shows up today and while waiting on hold they're saying its sold out again. hopefully they've got backups in stock.

hopefully they've got backups in stock.

They don't. One of my coworker's Evo won't stay on for more than a few hours before it's dead. He's been waiting on a warranty replacement for almost 2 weeks now.

That's a bummer.

Can you still get into recovery mode? Turn of your phone, hold the volume-down and power button key simultaneously until you see 3 android dudes on skateboards.

If you can see that, you should be able to flash the stock rom.

Isn't this supposed to be the iPhone killer?

Don't really think this Iphone was considered to be in a class all its own like the 3g and 3gs were. Now it's to the point where each is just competition for the other.

There's multiple phones out right now that compete directly with the iphone. Granted most are Android but still multiple.

That's a bummer.

Can you still get into recovery mode? Turn of your phone, hold the volume-down and power button key simultaneously until you see 3 android dudes on skateboards.

If you can see that, you should be able to flash the stock rom.

nope..doesnt work

ok so sprint is on the ball.. this just came in my email

Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx Last updated: 07/02/2010 Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking # APA9292KTHTC A9292 WIMAX BAR PHONE12010-07-02

Status:Your order has been shipped. Please click on the Shipment Tracking Number to determine the expected delivery date.

anyone who's waiting on sprint for a replacement, call and ask for someone important.. your shit will get handled