Is it wrong.........

Patterson

Funny you should ask... The other day I was at the bar and ate oysters before drinking light beer. From there I ate 3 deviled eggs and talked to this hot chick about how great I was with my tongue. Just as I finished the deviled eggs the hot girl asked me to go to the bathroom with her and back up what I was saying. While licking her ass the deviled eggs, beer, oysters, and taste of her brown eye caused me to gag. I didnt want her to think I didnt like her so I kept going. Just as she was about to climax I threw up in her ass. With the perfect seal my mouth had on her anus it all went in like a vomit enema. The pressure in her ass made her turn around in the stall and let it all back out. She thought that she had diarrhea and apologized. I told her it was ok then let her swallow my babies after a quick flush and a 15 minute blow job. The moral to the story is it's ok... but only if she doesnt know you did it.
  • Upvote 1

Funny you should ask... The other day I was at the bar and ate oysters before drinking light beer. From there I ate 3 deviled eggs and talked to this hot chick about how great I was with my tongue. Just as I finished the deviled eggs the hot girl asked me to go to the bathroom with her and back up what I was saying. While licking her ass the deviled eggs, beer, oysters, and taste of her brown eye caused me to gag. I didnt want her to think I didnt like her so I kept going. Just as she was about to climax I threw up in her ass. With the perfect seal my mouth had on her anus it all went in like a vomit enema. The pressure in her ass made her turn around in the stall and let it all back out. She thought that she had diarrhea and apologized. I told her it was ok then let her swallow my babies after a quick flush and a 15 minute blow job. The moral to the story is it's ok... but only if she doesnt know you did it.

WIN!!! LOL

:thumbup:

The only time puking is ok is when a girl pukes in your lap, while giving you a blow job, because your cock is too big, and it touched the back of her mouth.

True story I had it happen to me before. I told her to keep going but the smell turned her off. I don't know about you but the sound of a girl gagging on my member turns me on. Throwing up......................................... even more AMIRITE?

She got lock jaw afterwords.