Circuit City on Sawmill - NO MORE

Rhett

yeah, i was just over there. a couple cars are there.

SUPER RICE though. I saw a dude working on his non-srt neon in the parking lot. i swear he was installing under body neons or something.. LOL

i think you may be right. it also has a front mount interfooler, that doesnt do anything.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u think IPS motorsports will let us hang there after they move to their new spot near polaris parkway?

wrong lol ricers make it hard to invite anyone over since they act like morons doing donuts and g force pulls in the parking lot. fucking idiots

Tonight the ricer fest moved south to the WalMart parking lot just east of the corner of Sawmill and Bethel Roads. There were a number of cars still at Circuit City with a patrol car watching them but not saying anything. No one racing out of either location that I was aware of.

Tonight the ricer fest moved south to the WalMart parking lot just east of the corner of Sawmill and Bethel Roads. There were a number of cars still at Circuit City with a patrol car watching them but not saying anything. No one racing out of either location that I was aware of.

Thanks Doc! Good Man, Will try to make the spots tomorrow.... see whats up..