Circuit City on Sawmill - NO MORE

Rhett

Ricer ricer ricer. Any thrill seeker with bad judgement us a ricer. Thinks he has a fast ride or thinks he knows how to throw it around and want to show off. GTFO!! I'm about to fucking VIP my place to hang out and then go out for a "cruise". The parking lot show is annoying. But if we don't have a place that's what it turns into, is hanging in parking lots.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an HH Gregg on Hilliard-Rome Rd, next to Dicks sporting goods, huge parking lot....and you're kinda in no-mans-land as far as police go, it is right where Hilliard and CPD intersect, rarely any police there ever....but as long as no one is being a tard, shouldn't be an issue.

Its Columbus.

The real solution is for someone on CR to buy a few acres, and then no shitbags would be able to enter, or face trespassing "discouragement".

Sell the audi

Buy a field

Build a track

Hire kevin costner

Profit

There is an HH Gregg on Hilliard-Rome Rd, next to Dicks sporting goods, huge parking lot....and you're kinda in no-mans-land as far as police go, it is right where Hilliard and CPD intersect, rarely any police there ever....but as long as no one is being a tard, shouldn't be an issue.

Are you insane? Cops park in that lot ALL the time, sometimes in pairs.

Are you insane? Cops park in that lot ALL the time, sometimes in pairs.

You must be out looking for them....lol....I rarely see cruisers there.

Damreds...besides, all of the Hilliard guys wouldn't have to drive far.

You must be out looking for them....lol....I rarely see cruisers there.

Damreds...besides, all of the Hilliard guys wouldn't have to drive far.

so lets bring all of the CR people to Hilliard so you Hilliard guys wont have to drive far :rolleyes: No Thanks!

Columbus isn't really that big, besides, as car enthusiasts, who doesn't love driving?

You would think that right? I am sure we will find a new place to meet and people can bitch about where it is and that there is no "racing" going on.

If you get 9 miles to the gallon then it's time for a retune or you are missing 4th-6th gears.

not missing any gears, it needs re-tuned and the cam I have is big .612 .621 lift, 4:56 gears

Edited by SinisterSS

It really sucks that anytime something cool gets going it has to be ruined by some asshats. I think the next potential meeting spot should be somewhat hidden and off the beaten path. And after it is found keep all information inside of the Senior Member area.

It really sucks that anytime something cool gets going it has to be ruined by some asshats. I think the next potential meeting spot should be somewhat hidden and off the beaten path. And after it is found keep all information inside of the Senior Member area.

Have you seen some of the senior members lately ?

The moment it gets posted they broadcast it to 10 of their riceiest homies. :bangbang: