Circuit City on Sawmill - NO MORE

Rhett

Same goes to you, Mr Broken Car, you don't get out either. Even when your car is fixed your woman won't let you out.

I was out Saturday, and ill be out this weekend. With my own car bwhahahahahahahahahaawwwwwhahahahahahahaha..... the camaro not the integra. Which would kill all in a gas race.

Btw I heard the carters car would roll on scooter for 1k. Who wants to bet it??? And scott has to drive his car while sam navigates brians.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right off 270 and sawmill, first right behind the chase by infiniti...is a huge abandoned bulilding. used to be bj's wholesale. thats where Id say to go

This....

Circuit city on the east side is also available. Lots of space pretty close to the free way, applebees and tons of food places around. Just a thought.

This....

Circuit city on the east side is also available. Lots of space pretty close to the free way, applebees and tons of food places around. Just a thought.

except that NEW police sub-station right around the corner on Chantry, that WILL be a bad idea

I say since everyone will prolly still go to the circuit city on sawmille till the police comes, that we just meet at the place Erik posted. It will be in the same location and its a good place from the sounds of it. And I am more then willing to navigate anyones car if they need it to be except for Anthonys girl car. Getting that thing into 3rd gear is harder then getting Alex's lexus to beat a civic.....

I say since everyone will prolly still go to the circuit city on sawmille till the police comes, that we just meet at the place Erik posted. It will be in the same location and its a good place from the sounds of it. And I am more then willing to navigate anyones car if they need it to be except for Anthonys girl car. Getting that thing into 3rd gear is harder then getting Alex's lexus to beat a civic.....

He had race gas!

You've seen the solution. :)

The majority of this site builds their cars for fun not make money. If I wanted to make money I would hand you my keys, a nitrous bottle, and charge a rental fee....

I did build it for fun, and I got a rental fee.

Since I know you won't come to Mexico with me, consider this your call out for the next track day.

And I am more then willing to navigate anyones car if they need it to be except for Anthonys girl car. Getting that thing into 3rd gear is harder then getting Alex's lexus to beat a civic.....

I have only missed 3rd once in the car out of 130+ laps down the track. The car popping out of 2ed has always been my issue on the track. 3rd on this car is more of a / motion, it has narrow shift gates with too short of a shifter, takes a little time to get used to it. I daily drive it so I have the advantage.

But dont feel bad, My car is demon possessed... it doesnt like most people driving it, especially men. It thinks they are all Benner. ;)

hmm a girl i know works at sonic at polaris and the owner said its cool to come up there again if we want. we just cant park in that big parking lot next to it like we did 2 years ago. We might need to buy a few drinks now and then to keep them happy but i would want to anyway. i miss polaris meets anyway. waay better cars than the rice at CC sawmill

Certainly didnt look shut down to me on friday..

yeah, i was just over there. a couple cars are there.

SUPER RICE though. I saw a dude working on his non-srt neon in the parking lot. i swear he was installing under body neons or something.. LOL