bad fucking day

cbrjess0815

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck plastic packaging! I destroyed my thumb trying to carve my way through some Lego's packaging as a kid. Steak knife right through the pad of my thumb; a sadistic knife-wielding maniac couldn't have done it any better if he was going for maximum blood-letting and pain.

no... its a clean cut and the blleeding stopped quickly so i just let my mommy take care of it so i wouldnt have to look at it.. when it happened i put the knife back in the drawer and didnt realize how bad it was til i looked at it. then the pain hit.. im a baby

nah, you were just in shock for a second. Happens when something goes down like this - you tried to behave like nothing had happened in hopes that those actions would make that true. Then reality sets it!

Nothin' like that gray matter between our ears...especially when it becomes a survival thing. It must've been sharp to quite bleeding fast, so that's GOOD news!

i don't know you at all, but I hope you feel better, and your thumb feels OK and Daytona is the shiznat! :)

sounds like you should leave the knife work to the pros.... like me!! I've never cut myself with knife sword or other sharp object.... now I have had to cut splinters out of my hands, but that doesn't count....

no... its a clean cut and the blleeding stopped quickly so i just let my mommy take care of it so i wouldnt have to look at it.. when it happened i put the knife back in the drawer and didnt realize how bad it was til i looked at it. then the pain hit.. im a baby

Your mommy? :lol: