bad fucking day

cbrjess0815

no... its a clean cut and the blleeding stopped quickly so i just let my mommy take care of it so i wouldnt have to look at it.. when it happened i put the knife back in the drawer and didnt realize how bad it was til i looked at it. then the pain hit.. im a baby

you should probably wash that knife.

hope it heals fast and have fun in daytona.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long has it been since you had a tetanus shot? I would have gone to the hospital. Just to make sure you don't need stitches or anything. You think it's no big deal and it heals incorrectly and you can't ride a bike from then on... GO TO THE HOSPITAL!

Well Mandie fixed me up during the trip and my thumb is in much better shape now.. i have around 200 or more pics that I need to upload and the thumb ones are in there somewhere.. half of it is up on myspace, but I'm sleepy now so I'll get it all up in the next couple days!!

And that emo pic cracks me up cuz i just got my lip pierced :lol:

:eek:holy f shit that had to suck. if it was a sharp knife it wouldn't hurt till later, but that looked like it wasn't a sharp knife.:fruit: <---- this is you dancing around screamin omg that fuckin hurts i'm bleeding to death. I'm sorry i really bored:nono:

i was definitely screaming... it wasn't a sharp knife, it was steak knife with the grooves.. no fun at all!

and i was not jumping around i was sitting holding my arm up unable to move cuz the adrenaline rush from the pain made me so dizzy