I need quotes, contractors please inside...

AWW$HEEET

Im purchasing a house and it is in need of carpet, trim and other drywall remediation to be in "average" condition. It is currently in "fair" condition. The bank needs to know how much it will cost to repair, so they can get me to put $ into an escrow account for the eventual repairs. They wont finance me on the place until this happens.

What I need: 2 quotes from contractors, and they dont even have to be licensed. I dont care if you send me some arbitrary numbers on a piece of letterhead, i could really give a fuck about the bank. They have been jerking me around for awhile, and im ready to be done with it and move in, or just let this place drop and tell all parties involved to eat a dick. I will be doing the repairs myself, but I need quotes. If you want to look at the place, that can be arranged as well.

I know there is probably no incentive to do this as a contractor, but you will score 1 million cool points with me, as well as a favorable Consumer Report, and dibs on any work if I decide I dont want to do the repairs myself.

call dave's dad, dave sigman sr... hes a contractor and a hell of a good guy. came out and told me my roof that others said was shit still had 10-12 years left, and it felt spongy because when the house was built, they used a thinner plywood for the decking. saved me a shit load of money and even getting my house

I would say 700sq ft of carpet, about 50 feet of quarter round for trimming, a gallon of spackle, 10 gallons of paint, and probably 20 feet or so of miscelaneous 2" trim.

Its annoying that I even need this quoted because short of the carpet, Ill be doing this all on my own.

yeah, probably the 3 bedrooms upstairs, the living room and maybe the basement for paint, and just the upstairs for carpet. the quarter round is just for the living room/dining area.

I think my realtor is just going to take care of getting the quotes. Thanks for the help.