How Guns Are Sold In American Wal-Marts, Chinese Reactions

ImUrOBGYN

crazy, how every crime that a gun is affiliated with is sensationalized to seem like it happends all the time. Yet people under a dictatorship can appreciate the freedoms we enjoy.

crazy, how every crime that a gun is affiliated with is sensationalized to seem like it happends all the time. Yet people under a dictatorship can appreciate the freedoms we enjoy.

Very true.

From what I understand not many Walmarts carry guns anymore...

It is interesting to see their views.

Every walmart I've seen does... the one off of 23 has a nice selection, the one in marion does as well... I think the one on morse only has an ammo selection, but I could be wrong about that.

Some of those comments were really surprising. I guess im so use to people outside of our country hating all americans it was actually surprising to hear people almost sound jelous or envious of a simple everyday freedom that most people dont even care for. I guess thats the way it should be.

by their comments, it sounds like if we just give them all guns, their overpopulation problem will cease to exist anymore lol

Just need to convince the russians to send a few million surplus SKS's over there. Best case scenario they revolt against their government, fucking their economy, and eliminating our debt.

That's not the vibe I got from the reactions. It looked to me like they have a pretty firm grasp of the feudal history of their country; A lot of those commenters don't trust the Chinese people to have guns.

If everybody was equally equipped to kill the shit out of eachother like in the old days, China would be a patchwork of City-States with borders moving every 5 years.... but the overpopulation problem would be under control. ;)

If everybody was equally equipped to kill the shit out of eachother like in the old days, China would be a patchwork of City-States with borders moving every 5 years.... but the overpopulation problem would be under control. ;)

QFT... GF was telling me just this morning while we were waiting out the last of the supersoakers at Cedar Point that two provinces had come to blows with at least one dead over fishing rights in the Yellow Sea.

look back at our periods of greatest technological acheivement... they coincide with wars, big ones. Now look at how Chinese technology was so far ahead of everyone elses for so long. Why? Because they were always on their toes, constantly being challenged by beligerant neighbors to build the better death trap.

Largest Naval Battle in human history, any guesses? It goes without saying that it was between Chinese combatants, because it's in this thread. Have a guess at which ocean/sea it was fought in...

nope

nope

not even close

It was on a fucking lake. It involved close to a million men and hundreds of ships... on a lake 1/4 the size of lake erie.

I am always amazed at how those in different countries kinda have no idea what life is like here. You would think in this day and age it would be common knowledge.

Do you know what life is like in all those different countries? I mean not generally... Like what does their walmart sell thats so different than here?

:p

Goes both ways.

Every walmart I've seen does... the one off of 23 has a nice selection, the one in marion does as well... I think the one on morse only has an ammo selection, but I could be wrong about that.

Every Walmart around Columbus doesn't sell guns. They only sell ammo. I haven't seen a Walmart that sells guns for about 5-6 years.

look back at our periods of greatest technological acheivement... they coincide with wars, big ones. Now look at how Chinese technology was so far ahead of everyone elses for so long. Why? Because they were always on their toes, constantly being challenged by beligerant neighbors to build the better death trap.

Largest Naval Battle in human history, any guesses? It goes without saying that it was between Chinese combatants, because it's in this thread. Have a guess at which ocean/sea it was fought in...

nope

nope

not even close

It was on a fucking lake. It involved close to a million men and hundreds of ships... on a lake 1/4 the size of lake erie.

You speaking of Poyang ?