the heat is on

phil

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a dumbass. Now IF he wins a championship it won't mean anything. That is Wade's team. A championship credits Wade, not getting one will fall on Lebron. Lose, lose situation.

His brand exceeds wades by far, ikf they win his brand makes way more nike pays him more endorsments come out the wazzoo. Wen the celtics won kg was the big deal not pierce. Its wades team but lebrons the key.

His brand exceeds wades by far, ikf they win his brand makes way more nike pays him more endorsments come out the wazzoo. Wen the celtics won kg was the big deal not pierce. Its wades team but lebrons the key.

I am not questioning his ability to rake down tons of dough still. I just believe he lost the chance to achieve "Jordan like" status. I could be wrong.... Thats just how I see it playing out.

If he has HALF as many triple doubles next season, I will be surprised

He won't have to he has a team now. Its not just lebron and the heat. Its the heat. Team. No one has ever won it by themselves, he can't win in cleveland. There's nothing there. I will be getting tickets everytime he comes to cleveland though lol