the heat is on

phil

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah dan gilbert is talking shit wich is funny. Key note" no free agent wants to go to cleveland. It. Sux there. Honestly, u have a choice to stay at ur current job in columbus, or have a blast in a sick ass city like miami. Doing the same thing ur doing here, with ur best friends at ur side getting raises like every week. Cleveland cavs are smoking crack if mo williams and delonte west are bringing a ring home. They have 0 trade stock, lil cap space and no big names coming out. Carmelo is almost sure to go to ny next yr, with parker and orlando and chicago are still good teams. Cleveland won't win 40 games next yr. We saw what happened wen lebron didn't wanna play, they looked like lost sheep. Miami gets 3 rings before cleveland gets in the playoffs again. Enjoy the lottery picks again

Yeah dan gilbert is talking shit wich is funny. Key note" no free agent wants to go to cleveland. It. Sux there. Honestly, u have a choice to stay at ur current job in columbus, or have a blast in a sick ass city like miami. Doing the same thing ur doing here, with ur best friends at ur side getting raises like every week. Cleveland cavs are smoking crack if mo williams and delonte west are bringing a ring home. They have 0 trade stock, lil cap space and no big names coming out. Carmelo is almost sure to go to ny next yr, with parker and orlando and chicago are still good teams. Cleveland won't win 40 games next yr. We saw what happened wen lebron didn't wanna play, they looked like lost sheep. Miami gets 3 rings before cleveland gets in the playoffs again. Enjoy the lottery picks again

Miami wont get 3 rings

Cavs will be an 8 seed this year. Their backups damn near beat the Bulls starters twice last season...They will win 40 games this year, they aren't that bad like people are making them out to be. If Lebron thought he had pressure on him in Cleveland, he just inherited even more because he is now expected to win multiple rings

Cavs will be an 8 seed this year. Their backups damn near beat the Bulls starters twice last season...They will win 40 games this year, they aren't that bad like people are making them out to be. If Lebron thought he had pressure on him in Cleveland, he just inherited even more because he is now expected to win multiple rings

Which they will. Wade did it with shaq and role players, now he has bosh who is. 1 of the best pf's in the game and lebron who carried the cavs . And why do people compare lbj to mj??? There games are nothing alike. Kobe is like mj lebron is a well rounded magic johnson. Lebron avgs more ast than jordan ever did. Kobe is our generations mj. And beasley going to minnisota is jus clearing up room to get some veterans in that wil play defense and rebound. Haslem is more imp than beasley.

Oh and cleveland won't make the playoffs

1. Miami

2. Orlando

3. Boston

4. Chicago

5. Atlanta

6. Milwaukee

7. Charlotte

8. Detroit

Yes detroit.

Bosh isn't even top 3 PF in the East, let alone the game. Amare, Garnett, Howard are all better PF's (Howard plays PF at times in Orlando). Bosh looked so good in Toronto because Toronto was that fucking terrible. He does not play defense and does not like to play physical. They need hustlers and rebounders like you said Phil, but who is left on the market at this point? Oh a 36 year old Shaq and Mike fucking Miller...ok now who's your bench? Haslem and 4 rookies?

Here ill add even better PF's then Bosh

Carlos Boozer

Pau Gasol

Dirk Nowitzki

Lamar Odem

Elton Brand if he stays healthy

Ok Amare and Howard are Centers

Umm check ESPN, Amare is a PF, the cavs were trying to get him before getting Jamison and Howard is also a PF/C, sometimes they play Gortat and Howard at the same time. Even if you want to take Howard off my list Bosh is still 4th best in the east behing KB, Amare and Boozer

Robin Lopez and Channing Frye are the Suns centers in case you was wondering, remember when shaq was there as well...

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

He could've been a super hero by staying in Cleveland and winning a ring for not only him but that city. Plus he will never be compared to MJ and Kobe now because he had to leave and join other superstars in order to hopefully win. He also shows his word is worth nothing, I believe it was just last year or the year before where he said "I dont feel like my job here in Cleveland will be done til I win a title", yeah fuck you Lebron lol.

Oh well he's got millions and I am writing on a car forum about him, so I guess at the end of the day, he still wins!

Shit he said that back at the beginning of his career. Fact is he couldn't get it done on his own. So he's taking less direct money in hopes that other people can help lift him over the bar and he can make up for said lost money in endorsements and shit when the other guys win the title for him.

So while LeBron goes down south, His mom will HEAD West. Some things run in the family. :ninja:

Hehe I get it...

I say Miami is a 4 seed in next years playoffs

Chicago

Orlando

Boston

Miami

Oh another fun little fact about "superstar chris bosh" he has won 1 playoff game in his career and did make the all nba team..i mean all nba 2nd team once in his career as well.

Miami now has The Flash (Wade), The Sellout who couldnt win on his own (James) and The Predator (Bosh looks like a fucking predator)

1 more edit lol, I hate Joakim Noah, but fuck he was killin me tonight "its gonna be real hollywood down there, but you gotta play and win first"

To answer the questions, Lebron is the pippen on that team. Everybody knows D-wade, Kobe are the 2 best offensive players in the league. Bosh has to fill that void, like Horace Grant did. They do have potential in Varnando. He is 6"9 1/2 with like a 7"4 wing-span. He goes after every rebound and blocks shots very well. They just need someone who can knock down the long-ball and give them 15 good minutes off the bench. My HEAT are back :) Do not forget about Chicago. They are in the position now to make a move. They were already good, adding boozer will get them further!!

My question is who do the Heat bring in? What free agents are left out there that are worth a damn and are going to be willing to take vetern minimum salaries?

Rafer Alston, Jason williams for PG, Larry Hughes could be a nice back-up SG for cheap and keith Bogans. Thats really it. Not a huge market for what they can pay. Either that or go to the D-league and see what they can do!

well they just signed Mike Miller...I hope Lebron, Wade and Bosh can log 44+mins a game this season cause thats whats gonna happen.

So far their starting lineup is

PG: Mike Miller

SG: Dwayne Wade

SF: Lebron

PF: Chris Bosh

C: ?

Reserves:

4 rookies

Chalmers will end up being the starting PG. Unless J-will comes back. Miller is the 6th man/shooter.

I can't blame him. Like he said, its a business.

Couldnt agree more. They had 7 years to put a team around him. Though it is a business if he were just concerned about the business side he wouldve gone to jersey or NY. He's going to miami to win a championship. I dont blame him.

Sucks to be a cav's fan though. Honestly whats your plan B? find another Lebron? I thought what the cav's owner posted on their fan site was funny. Garanteeing a championship in Cleveland before Lebron gets his, wow.

He won't have to he has a team now. Its not just lebron and the heat. Its the heat. Team. No one has ever won it by themselves, he can't win in cleveland. There's nothing there. I will be getting tickets everytime he comes to cleveland though lol

WHat the fuck were you watching this year, he had no team? They had the best record in the league! your a fucking idiot that has been sucking ESPN's dick! Big Z, ShaQ, Mo williams, Jamison are all former all-stars, and no team wins a title without role players, side show bob and hickson did thier jobs. Also these players ALL were signed off by LBJ, he had a say in every move the cavs made.

LBJ quit against the celtics and then has the ego to go to ESPN and ask to make an hour long show about . . . himself.

James is a 25 year old kid who is thinking that he is playing NBA Live and gets to use the cheat code to build his dream team

Oh wait

Da sean butler from west virgina- nasty will be the starting pg

Dexter pittman from texas- nasty.

Jamal magloire and haslem will be back. They can fill the roster plenty of players wil play for a ring. No matter what there's a bigger market in bejing and the only way to tap that is win rings. Ask kobe. His biggest check is over seas. Hate all you want, there was no way to win in cleveland. They did a decent job putting sub par players around him but no true help. Dan gilbert needs to grow up and look for a way to make the playoffs in the next 10 yrs.