Risky Devils...Good street fun

Flybye

This is by far my far my favorite drift club. I have met a few of them before and have talked with one a few times about coming out that way (He has the LS1 pink S14 in the second vid). So im actually looking to plan a trip out to Chi Town very soon for a little vacation and to possibly catch up with a few of them. Yes, I guess im a nutswinger...but these guys really know how to have fun and enjoy the sport.

short clip

http://vimeo.com/11176718

and a vid of one of their "sunday Fundays"

Shit like this makes me wonder how I thought going fast in a straight line was fun for so long?lol

• Upvote 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh they made one turn.... yippie... ide liek to see a series of turns or something..

shit i can make ONE turn side ways in my expedition.... shoot with enough ebrake pulling im sure i coudl do it in my srt4..

passsss

meh they made one turn.... yippie... ide liek to see a series of turns or something..

shit i can make ONE turn side ways in my expedition.... shoot with enough ebrake pulling im sure i coudl do it in my srt4..

passsss

Paul, you're an idiot on this one.

Sean, let's go out and cause some ruckus.. :)

Hey, I made fun of those guys on CSS when some ricer posted the info about them there months ago... what a bunch of ricer tards....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/Juicedh22/ricer.jpg

If this doesnt DEFINE ricer faggot, I dont know what does.... He is wearing makeup for crying out loud :lol:

That tattoed/pierced guy is Kris Hackenson. He is a damn good street driver, but is sill getting used to his new setup on the track.

Paul, you're an idiot on this one.

Sean, let's go out and cause some ruckus.. :)

Im down...right now im vinyl wrapping the car lol We really do need to get more people out in Cbus.

looks like a bunch of people that dont know how to drift. :)

Coming from the guy who has everyone else drive his cars.....because he sucks at it :gtfo:

I've been to some drift events here in Houston and have always had a good time, just like any other track event. But due to being no set measure for competition places like Columbus will never accept it.

We have some pretty decent events here in Ohio now. MDU is new and has done pretty good for their first year hosting. They actually have another event at Kilkare tomorrow.

What do you mean by Columbus will never accept it? IF you mean CMS...then your wrong. I already talked to Jeff Nuckles about it and he gave me 6 track rentals for this year. :D

That tattoed/pierced guy is Kris Hackenson. He is a damn good street driver, but is sill getting used to his new setup on the track.

:lol: "A damn good street driver" WTF does that even mean... sounds like some Ricer bullshit.... I mean, my grandma is a damn good street driver, totally clean driving record, no accidents or nothing... :lol:

"yo dawg, i keeps it real on the streets, with my mad tyte drifting skills, yo" Get that ricer faggot shit out of here :lol:

Furthermore, I dont care how good he can figure skate, i mean drift, he still looks like a total choad. And the fact that he is mr drito, gives creedence to that fact.

• Confused 1

:lol: "A damn good street driver" WTF does that even mean... sounds like some Ricer bullshit.... I mean, my grandma is a damn good street driver, totally clean driving record, no accidents or nothing... :lol:

"yo dawg, i keeps it real on the streets, with my mad tyte drifting skills, yo" Get that ricer faggot shit out of here :lol:

Furthermore, I dont care how good he can figure skate, i mean drift, he still looks like a total choad. And the fact that he is mr drito, gives creedence to that fact.

It means that he can tear some shit up on the street. Just like some drag racers suck at the track, yet they own on the street.

Different strokes for different folks...GTFO out of my thread and go chill with your retired vette buddies. If your don't care and it isn't your style than don't post about it.

And drag racing is a "sport" right? Drifting is a motorsport that takes a lot more skill than most of the types of driving that most on here participate in. Ive tried almost all of them and this by far takes the cake on most difficult and fun for me.

Shit like this makes me wonder how I thought going fast in a straight line was fun for so long?lol

Maybe you should try going through a corner properly, then you'll get the real picture.

I remember my first firsthand experience with drifting. Two weeks ago at BeaveRun for a NASA event, real racing for those that are not familiar with NASA, I overcooked the entry to turn four. I had options of what to do, go straight off, two feet in and spin, or hang the tail out and try to gather it up in the short straight leading into turn five, I choose the last option. Feeding in a healthy amount of countersteer and throttle I soon noticed tire smoke in my peripheral vision out of the driverside window. It was at this time I thought to myself, "So this is drifting... this is fucking gay, I just tacked on a second or more to my laptime."

Maybe you should try going through a corner properly, then you'll get the real picture.

I remember my first firsthand experience with drifting. Two weeks ago at BeaveRun for a NASA event, real racing for those that are not familiar with NASA, I overcooked the entry to turn four. I had options of what to do, go straight off, two feet in and spin, or hang the tail out and try to gather it up in the short straight leading into turn five, I choose the last option. Feeding in a healthy amount of countersteer and throttle I soon noticed tire smoke in my peripheral vision out of the driverside window. It was at this time I thought to myself, "So this is drifting... this is fucking gay, I just tacked on a second or more to my laptime."

My Hero....

But you won some style points and street cred. Those are important.

Most Corvette owners on here have been cool, but since you bought a Corvette you turned into the most annoying douche I know, congratulations. :gtfo:

It means that he can tear some shit up on the street. Just like some drag racers suck at the track, yet they own on the street.

Different strokes for different folks...GTFO out of my thread and go chill with your retired vette buddies. If your don't care and it isn't your style than don't post about it.

And drag racing is a "sport" right? Drifting is a motorsport that takes a lot more skill than most of the types of driving that most on here participate in. Ive tried almost all of them and this by far takes the cake on most difficult and fun for me.

I dont drag race ricer, I road race, which ACTUALLY takes REAL skill, including understanding how to control oversteer (what you faggots call drifting). If you think ANY of those choads have more driving skill, I will put up $500 at Mid-O, Putnam, Nelson, you name it.

Furthermore, drifting is the gayest shit to be called a "motorsport"... it's figure skating. Think about it. REAL sports are judged by a competitor beating their opponent objectively, such as 'fastest one there' (in real motorsports) for example. In drifting (or figure skating) a group of judges SUBJECTIVELY decide which driver looked the prettiest doing their routine. So you have fun out there Johnny Weir'ing it up... I will be doing man shit, racing for real.

Most Corvette owners on here have been cool, but since you bought a Corvette you turned into the most annoying douche I know, congratulations. :gtfo:

pretty sure I have always been like I am now... check my post history. I have also had the vette going on 2 years now, so that is kind of funny. And I have ALWAYS talked about how retarded drifting is. Fun to watch? sure... but for the same reason I watch hockey from time to time, I just want to see someone wreck and get fucked up.... so I can have my lolz on another dead ricer 240, or equivalent.