Risky Devils...Good street fun

Flybye

Fun to watch? sure... but for the same reason I watch hockey from time to time, I just want to see someone wreck and get fucked up.... so I can have my lolz on another dead ricer 240, or equivalent.

LOLZ

Gotta love it. Same ricer shit as always, nothing ever really changes in the continued pursuit of DOING IT WRONG.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont drag race ricer, I road race, which ACTUALLY takes REAL skill, including understanding how to control oversteer (what you faggots call drifting). If you think ANY of those choads have more driving skill, I will put up $500 at Mid-O, Putnam, Nelson, you name it.

You'd be losing your money. Why? Well, what you don't realize is that some of the better drifters have come from road racing backrounds... and we're not talking about the kiddie shit you probably run in, I'm talking JGTC, GT, JTCC, LeMans etc.. Try again.

BTW, these guys are out having a blast, doing what they enjoy.. and what are you doing beside sitting there talking shit, ON THE INTERNET? :gtfo:

http://www.ayo4theo.com/stuff/pics/haters-gonna-hate.gif

You'd be losing your money. Why? Well, what you don't realize is that some of the better drifters have come from road racing backrounds... and we're not talking about the kiddie shit you probably run in, I'm talking JGTC, GT, JTCC, LeMans etc.. Try again.

BTW, these guys are out having a blast, doing what they enjoy.. and what are you doing beside sitting there talking shit, ON THE INTERNET? :gtfo:

I am not talking about "professional drifters" the guys that do it for big money, that they get from all sponsors, taht sell the ricer shit, that all you ricers buy. I am talking about YOU and these ricer fags you are nut hugging. You know any of them... you saw my challenge... as far as "kiddie shit I do".... You want to step up? I have cash in my hand, and a car in my garage ready to wax.

Oh as far as your cute "haters" thing... why do the ricers always turn to that stupid shit? "hating" on someone implies envy of something they have... which there is not a fucking thing here... I sure as hell dont want some beat to shit ricer drift faggot car, and I sure know I am not jealous of their amatuer wanna be driving skills... What myself, and all the other intelligent people here are doing... is makign fun of a bunch of CLOWNS. So better bounce with the "you're just a hater"... because you clearly dont know WTF it even means.

I am not talking about "professional drifters" the guys that do it for big money, that they get from all sponsors, taht sell the ricer shit, that all you ricers buy. I am talking about YOU and these ricer fags you are nut hugging. You know any of them... you saw my challenge... as far as "kiddie shit I do".... You want to step up? I have cash in my hand, and a car in my garage ready to wax.

Oh as far as your cute "haters" thing... why do the ricers always turn to that stupid shit? "hating" on someone implies envy of something they have... which there is not a fucking thing here... I sure as hell dont want some beat to shit ricer drift faggot car, and I sure know I am not jealous of their amatuer wanna be driving skills... What myself, and all the other intelligent people here are doing... is makign fun of a bunch of CLOWNS. So better bounce with the "you're just a hater"... because you clearly dont know WTF it even means.

Ricers this, ricers that... Honestly, you're the typical dolt that people can't stand to be around because you're simply too busy jerking off to how awesome you think you are. I bet you really have a total of two track days under your belt. You must be a total hot-shot on the track... wow :rolleyes:. I'm just laughing my ass off because you seriously just called yourself intelligent; way to be conceited :thumbup:.

Any real motorsport enthusiast would appreciate drifting for what it is, even if it's not their cup of tea. You? you are a hater. Nothing positive to say, and diarrhea of the mouth when nobody truely gives a fuck of your opinion. I really hope for your sake that you're not 28 years old. There are 15 year old kids out there with better mannerisms and more maturity than you.

As far as that challenge. Please, put me in coach. After I shave some time off your lap-time, and you give me that $500, I'll put it towards your driving classes with yours truely... ME :D

you're simply too busy jerking off to how awesome you think you are.

I dont really 'think' I am awesome, I know I am.

I bet you really have a total of two track days under your belt. You must be a total hot-shot on the track... wow :rolleyes:.

And another bet you would lose... The other sign of a ricer... making horrible assumptions. You got that covered. This would be the part where I brag and show pictures racing as far as Silverstone... but you are clueless to that anyways... so, no point.

I'm just laughing my ass off because you seriously just called yourself intelligent; way to be conceited :thumbup:

Well, you can call it conceited... I just called it stating a fact? Would Bill Gates be considered conceited if he said he was rich?

Any real motorsport enthusiast would appreciate drifting for what it is, even if it's not their cup of tea.

Do I really need to quote the plethora of quotes from actual race car drivers, and "motorsport enthusaists" who make fun of drifting? Sure they all say "to each their own" but a large portion of them give two shits about it, because it is KIDDY SHIT. Ricer teenage choads are the only people that give two shit about that stuff. And most 'enthusaist' cant stand ignorant retarded ricers... so, it only follows to become irritated with the "sport" (lol)

You know, people that I have actual conversations with... while you were in your bedroom reading the latest magazine issue of MadTyte Motorsports, Import Tuner, or whatever other ricer magazine you found on the newstand.

There are 15 year old kids out there with better mannerisms and more maturity than you.

And my 15 year old sister in law has more brains and sense than your ricer ass.

As far as that challenge. Please, put me in coach. After I shave some time off your lap-time, and you give me that $500, I'll put it towards your driving classes with yours truely... ME :D

Lock

It

In.

I REALLY want to embarrass you. So who wants to make CR famous when we post up the video? this kid could be the next "yut uggh" squid....

Should i even kid myself to ask if you have a licence? :lol:

In the first 10 seconds of the video, they wrecked into each other. How in the fuck is he a hell of a street driver?

Because Yo, he beat DK in the street touge battle. He has the spirit of nagasaki coursing through his veins in his badass jdm whip.... The stupid paint and tore the fuck up body on his car, adds street cred, yo. Because he doesnt give a fawk if it messes it up his car.. He is Killin It yo! he drives that shit!

Non-Ricer translation: He is just another choad driving like a fuckign retard on the street, and he continually crashes and beats up his car, because he doesnt know WTF he is doing.. but too stupid to stop or care.

What do you mean by Columbus will never accept it? IF you mean CMS...then your wrong. I already talked to Jeff Nuckles about it and he gave me 6 track rentals for this year. :D

I guess I just don't think it's ever going to get really big there. For example, there are 2 tracks that have 1/4 mile and drift circuits open every friday night here for test and tune, and multiple drift club events saturdays and sundays. I've actually been quite surprised by how much the community has grown in Houson since I had moved to Columbus. Where ever they are, they are fun to go to.

Isn't a 240SX with the S14 body kit, and calling it an S14 the same as a Mustang GT doing the Cobra R thing?

I have nothing against drifting, but all I saw in the video was them busting up their cars. Drive, turn, slide, further sliding, back end comes out, and into the curb they go. They need to go find some traffic circles.

I saw in the video was them busting up their cars. Drive, turn, slide, further sliding, back end comes out, and into the curb they go. They need to go find some traffic circles.

I agree. IMHO.... that is a waste of perfectly good rubber.

Ricers this, ricers that... Honestly, you're the typical dolt that people can't stand to be around because you're simply too busy jerking off to how awesome you think you are. I bet you really have a total of two track days under your belt. You must be a total hot-shot on the track... wow :rolleyes:. I'm just laughing my ass off because you seriously just called yourself intelligent; way to be conceited :thumbup:.

Any real motorsport enthusiast would appreciate drifting for what it is, even if it's not their cup of tea. You? you are a hater. Nothing positive to say, and diarrhea of the mouth when nobody truely gives a fuck of your opinion. I really hope for your sake that you're not 28 years old. There are 15 year old kids out there with better mannerisms and more maturity than you.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Isn't a 240SX with the S14 body kit, and calling it an S14 the same as a Mustang GT doing the Cobra R thing?

The S14 just refers to the generation of 240SX that you are talking about so, in the US for example, 1989-1994 models are all S13's, while 1995-1997 models are all S14's, just a name to quickly tell what generation it is, not different models like the Mustang. for S14's there is also Kouki and Zenki, again this doesn't refer to different models, just early models (Zenki) and later models (Kouki). But this is no defense, because all 240SX owners are ricers. :D

The S14 just refers to the generation of 240SX that you are talking about so, in the US for example, 1989-1994 models are all S13's, while 1995-1997 models are all S14's, just a name to quickly tell what generation it is, not different models like the Mustang. for S14's there is also Kouki and Zenki, again this doesn't refer to different models, just early models (Zenki) and later models (Kouki). But this is no defense, because all 240SX owners are ricers. :D

werd bunch of ricer fags!!!

ricers

ricers

ricers