Need to borrow an iPhone 2g from someone.

MiDe84

Ok here is the deal I need a iPhone 2g. It doesn't need to work 100% I just need it to be able to at least activate on my account. I am getting ready to be sent out of state for up to 7 weeks and I need to get this done asap.

If it helps I would be willing to give a few bucks to borrow the 2g. I would only need it for maybe 24 hours. However if it works the way I think it will then I would only need it for like 2-3 hours.

I do not need a sim card just the iPhone 2g. :D

Found this on another forum its not mine.

I just upgraded to a 3GS iphone and dont need my 2g anymore. I have had no problems with it. the screen is cracked in the lower left corner but it has never caused me any problems using the phone at all, everything on the phone works as it should. I have included pictures of the crack. It has the normal wear marks on the back of the phone. i will take $75 for it or the first amount that is close to it. Call, text or pmErik 1-606-301-1499Edit- Phone has been restored to factory Iphone settings

for... a....???

doorstop?

coaster?

hotplate?

skipping rock?

spackling tool?

If I can find someone who still has a 2g iPhone I can put my sim card into their phone and then activate it with iTunes onto my account and then it will let me get a unlimited data plan instead of this 2 gig crap. After I change my plan I put my sim card back into my phone and then you replace your sim card and everything is exactly as it was before only now im grandfathered into an unlimited plan. :D