Is it just me?

Bigbird

Ok, now I know I don't post as much as I used to (he'll most of you are probably like who the hell is this fag anyway), mostly because going to school full time, working full time, and having a fairly busy personal life keep me occupied. But anyway, I just looked in the oven section for the first time in a long time (i stopped even going in there cause not being able to razz even the ricers just made it boring as fuck), and i didnt recognize a SINGLE name. Do noobs just not post at all once they get accepted to the sits anymore?? I mean, in my lurking I've seen a few new names posting a decent amount, but wtf gives? If people are just gonna sign up and not get over 25 posts in the course of a few years, that's just a waste of e-space. I saw let the hazing return!

Without callouts happening regularly anymore (and I'm not complaining about that, you guys that run the site have gotta watch your backs), that was the most fun part of the site! It kept the useless people that would never post, and the douche canoes off the site.

Let us have our fun!....eh maybe I'm just bored at work and butthurt about LeBron.

I'm not your guy, buddy.

I'm not your buddy, amigo.

In before I'm not your buddy, pal.

Say whaaaaat?

X2... but ahh well I don't run the site

Btw were u in ur slowmaro yesterday off sancus at like 1130 am?

Yes, yes I was. The Ninja got raped by a Jeep :(

I'm not your buddy, amigo.

Say whaaaaat?

Yes, yes I was. The Ninja got raped by a Jeep :(

I thought I recognized ur goofy ass I was in the srt at the gas station

An define japed bya. Jeep... were u on it, give details sir?

I thought I recognized ur goofy ass I was in the srt at the gas station

An define japed bya. Jeep... were u on it, give details sir?

Well I was stopped at a stop sign and the guy stopped in front of me (and this is actually what he told my gf's dad who had come to the scene)had stopped too close to the car in front if him and put it in reverse to back up a little. Just as he did that the car in front of him turned and he hit the gas forgetting he was in reverse. I struggled to keep the bike up for a second thinking he would stop once he hit me, but he didn't. So I let go of the bike and got out of the way. He got cited for unsafe backing I think it was, and since he's 17 he's gotta go to court. There's a little bit more to the story, but I don't want his insurance company to get all pissy with me for talking about it just yet.

The real question is, Do you wanna race the camaro ss against the bmw?

I unfortunately don't have the fabled ms3, slicks, 200 shot combo to take myself into the world of Ricky Bobby. And admittedly I've neglected the car a bit in favor of the bike since I got it.

Fuck LeBron. He was and always will be an overpaid piece of shit. Just proved once again that true hero's in the sports world are nearly non existent.

I could care less if he takes his ghetto ass to Florida and calls himself "The King" - What a joke!. It's just too bad so many folks put so much faith and concern into him. Especially kids.

Without callouts happening regularly anymore (and I'm not complaining about that, you guys that run the site have gotta watch your backs), that was the most fun part of the site! It kept the useless people that would never post, and the douche canoes off the site.

Let us have our fun!

The real question is, Do you wanna race the camaro ss against the bmw?

I unfortunately don't have the fabled ms3, slicks, 200 shot combo to take myself into the world of Ricky Bobby. And admittedly I've neglected the car a bit in favor of the bike since I got it.

:confused:

Ask. Receive. Decline?

:confused:

Ask. Receive. Decline?

I never said I wanted to call anyone out, or be called out, but all those threads were the most fun to read, those and getting to harass obnoxious kids (ie: jcroz). If either of my vehicles were in running condition then I would love to head to the track for some fun. But my car needs some serious work (its serving DD duty alright for now, but its not in race shape, especially against the BMW), and the bike just got backed over by a Jeep. Hate to make excuses, but there you go. I just wanna haze noobs :(

Fuck LeBron. He was and always will be an overpaid piece of shit. Just proved once again that true hero's in the sports world are nearly non existent.

I could care less if he takes his ghetto ass to Florida and calls himself "The King" - What a joke!. It's just too bad so many folks put so much faith and concern into him. Especially kids.

He's ghetto? He lives in the suburbs, he went to a private school, and he has his own buisness. Shit I forgot what ghetto meant.

He's over paid? Nike makes 10x what they paid him, the cavs net worth is over 500 mil, he was getting 18 19 plus. He's over paid for being one of the greatest athletes of all time your right.

Kids arnt that hurt over this, its not like vick. Honestly kids will still love him, its the whiney ass adults who see proffesional athletes as heros. Its a buisness grow up and be your own kids hero. How about that, do something great besides cry about lebron going to miami. While taking a pay cut and humbling himself for the greater of the team and the ring.

He's ghetto? He lives in the suburbs, he went to a private school, and he has his own buisness. Shit I forgot what ghetto meant.

He's over paid? Nike makes 10x what they paid him, the cavs net worth is over 500 mil, he was getting 18 19 plus. He's over paid for being one of the greatest athletes of all time your right.

Kids arnt that hurt over this, its not like vick. Honestly kids will still love him, its the whiney ass adults who see proffesional athletes as heros. Its a buisness grow up and be your own kids hero. How about that, do something great besides cry about lebron going to miami. While taking a pay cut and humbling himself for the greater of the team and the ring.

ALL stick and ball pro sports people are overpaid. They are playing a game that is no longer pure due to their greed, and college football is getting that way now.

I will never pay to go to another stick and ball sport again because of Lebron and these other million dollar children.

No offense Phil but I would pay to see you play whatever the hell you do because at least it seems like it is not been fingered in the ass by greed

Oh yeah and CR sucks blah blah blah talk more trash blah blah blah howard touches boys blah blah blah.

ALL stick and ball pro sports people are overpaid. They are playing a game that is no longer pure due to their greed, and college football is getting that way now.

I will never pay to go to another stick and ball sport again because of Lebron and these other million dollar children.

No offense Phil but I would pay to see you play whatever the hell you do because at least it seems like it is not been fingered in the ass by greed

Oh yeah and CR sucks blah blah blah talk more trash blah blah blah howard touches boys blah blah blah.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.