Perry State Forest?

DSM1290

Do you know if you have to get a permit to ride in Perry State Forest? I have some people tell me you do then i saw a website that said it was open. So anybody know for sure? And if you do where do i go to get one?

Perry County State forest? I'm guessing yes since you're from Mt Perry. I'm like 2 minutes from it and yes, you'll need to get an APV sticker. Think you'll need a title first, and you can get the sticker from the DMV iirc

You gotta have that OH sticker. You may make it into the woods before the Ranger shows, but they fine the shit outta you for not having.

If caught in the lot, they won't let you on a trail w/out it.

you have to get a sticker to ride in wayne, perry, etc. You can get it at Iron Pony for like $80 for the year or something like that.

Nope. Wayne requires a pass and a OH sticker. Perry requires just an OH sticker.

Nope. Wayne requires a pass and a OH sticker. Perry requires just an OH sticker.

Oh, really? I've just always heard that you need the pass at both locations, which is why I haven't gone to either. I don't feel like going up to IP for a pass.

Oh, really? I've just always heard that you need the pass at both locations, which is why I haven't gone to either. I don't feel like going up to IP for a pass.

Ya, no IP pass for Perry. Just the BMV one. Both for Wayne.

Never. Just picked up my quad in November, i think. I just ride around my house and the ditches mainly. I want to make it out to Perry this year, but not sure if I'll be able to. Work owns me right now.