which brand HID for mustang

Stimmel1647545512

• 2 weeks later...
i ordered some dmm tuning hids but they use fedex, fedex sucks let me tell you. i had someone at the house to sign for it and they wouldnt release the package cause it wasnt me. they come anytime between 9am-7pm. most people are at work or school. the nearest fedex is 1.5hrs away in ft. wayne. just a heads up. I ended up having to have them send it back to cali with a 20% restocking fee and $6 return fee. Sucks cause i was looking forward to using them.

i ordered some dmm tuning hids but they use fedex, fedex sucks let me tell you. i had someone at the house to sign for it and they wouldnt release the package cause it wasnt me. they come anytime between 9am-7pm. most people are at work or school. the nearest fedex is 1.5hrs away in ft. wayne. just a heads up. I ended up having to have them send it back to cali with a 20% restocking fee and $6 return fee. Sucks cause i was looking forward to using them.

lol it's probably cause it's lima, and lima is super shady. and I live on 4th st up there so i get to see the bad part of town everyday.

leave a note on your door mentioning that your awaiting a package with x tracking number and you give them permission to leave said package and sign the note....

always works for me.

• 2 weeks later...
It's not the kits, it's the Kelvin rating he bought. 10,000 Kelvin is straight BLUE, very ricer blue in fact. Not only that but in the rain, you can't see shit. I can attest to this as I had 10,000K HID's on my Spec-V.

Guest tbutera2112

stimmel... go with 6000k...i had the 4500k which is a step "brighter", but they were not a crisp color, they seemed very yellowy... 6000k should be pure white with a hint of blue from certain angles...had these in my moms mazda and they were very nice

8000k are blue with a hint of white, 10k are straight blue, 12k is purple, etc...higher the number, the less light

also, 3000k, are yellow - avoid them, despite the lower number

It's not the kits, it's the Kelvin rating he bought. 10,000 Kelvin is straight BLUE, very ricer blue in fact. Not only that but in the rain, you can't see shit. I can attest to this as I had 10,000K HID's on my Spec-V.

I don't plan on driving in the rain no, and the 55w 10k kits look more like 8k 35w kit. Does not look ricer in my opinion. If so then I have a fast ass rice burner. Actually corn burner.