KBB is full of shit

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

I guess it depends on what KBB price you're looking at, retail?, trade in?, private sale?

I have found that the private sale value is not too far off - yes, maybe a bit high, but you also have to honest about the condition - most people don't seem to read the definitions of what constitutes "Excellent", "Good", etc. the way it is defined on the site. I find that many of these are actually in "fair" or "poor" condition.

Also, they check off "air conditioning" or some other option to add value - then tell you it's broken?!?!?

If you do an honest assesment, the Private Sale number seems to be a decent asking price in most cases. That said, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay, and someone is willing to sell for on any given day, period.

I go by private party value, which seems to be pretty accurate. I also then go to craigslist and see what other people are asking for a vehicle similar to mine. Then if people are dumb enough to ask trade in value on their car that they are selling private party, I don't say a word and steal their car.

If you are selling it's private party, trade in is so low because the dealer needs to make a buck.

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel ale is decent. Some people have a hard on for it but I dont see all the fuss.

Agreed. Decent beer for the price but not the greatest. I do like that hint of vanilla or whatever the after taste is. Pub had it for $2 a while ago. Not sure if thats normal or not.