[Movie]The Wild And Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

CRed05

Just rented this movie/documentary on vudu.com last night. It's crazy, and worth a watch I think. It was produced by Johnny Knoxville.

http://www.wildandwonderfulwhites.com/trailer/

Shoot-outs, robberies, gas-huffing , drug dealing, pill popping, murders, and tap dancing - what do these all have in common? These are just a few of the parts of being a member of the Wild and Wonderful White Family. The legendary family is as known for their wild, excessive criminal ways as they are for their famous mountain dancing members, including Jesco White, the star of the cult classic documentary, Dancing Outlaw. Exploring both the comic and tragic sides of life on the other side of the law, this stylish, fast-paced family portrait exposes the powerful forces of corruption, poverty, and West Virginia's environmentally and culturally devastating coal mining culture that helped shape the White family, a dying breed of outlaws preserving a dying form of dance.

If you can find the Dacing Outlaw, you need to check it out. I saw that while I was working in WV and it made total sense.

There are some scary ass people in Boone County! I had to go on a repo there and we foud a gas station that sold beer out of a tap by the gallon. Some kid rode up on his ATV with an empty gallon milk jug, filled it up and was on his way.

Fuckin banjo type shit down there.

lol. Yeah, it's just unbelievable. I'd like to see Dancing Outlaw now after seeing this. The kids run around yelling "fuck you" and saying shit like "drop me of at Dennis' (his dad) so i can slit his through or slit his balls" and just all kinds of ridiculous shit.

lol. Yeah, it's just unbelievable. I'd like to see Dancing Outlaw now after seeing this. The kids run around yelling "fuck you" and saying shit like "drop me of at Dennis' (his dad) so i can slit his through or slit his balls" and just all kinds of ridiculous shit.

The Dancing Outlaw is freaking crazy, it is a great showcase of white trash. You can go to southern ohio and see this type of shit too man. I could tell you some crazy ass shit I have seen down in WV, Northern KY, and Southern Ohio while working at enterprise rent a car.