going to verison

flippy1974

Yeah, that's gay...and motorola sucks, but people will figure a way around it sooner or later. I mean even the Nexus, which google was 100% ok with you rooting, also put a "fuse" in there, where it voids you're warranty because you had to unlock the bootloader. There is now a way around that also where you can root without unlocking the bootloader.

Love it!

How'd you get it? The one dude at verizon said no one in columbus has any in stock, but they can ship it to us and will be there tomorrow. We tried 2 stores, the other one just put my brother on a list and who knows when we'll get it.

Well i live on the wv border and had a buddy that works there and i got 2 today!

How'd you get it? The one dude at verizon said no one in columbus has any in stock, but they can ship it to us and will be there tomorrow. We tried 2 stores, the other one just put my brother on a list and who knows when we'll get it.

My brother picked his up today at the store off polaris parkway. Said he loves it so far, im a bit skeptical. They say its bigger than the iphone i would think that would be uncomfortable in my pocket.