WTB: 5.0l from foxbody or 96-97 explorer/mountaineer

Bam

Looking for a complete longblock from a foxbody mustang in running condition, or the same from a 96-97 explorer/mountaineer. Only thing I don't need is the intake or exhaust manifolds...

Cash in hand. Thanks.

I have one. 7 quart pan with a -10 inlet, ARP headstuds, Felpro MLS gaskets, cobra 1.7 roller rockers, stock e7 heads that have had a valve job recently, I am unsure of what cam is in the motor, oil feed is tapped into the oil gauge fitting. energy suspension mounts. Ill take 500 for it

I have one. 7 quart pan with a -10 inlet, ARP headstuds, Felpro MLS gaskets, cobra 1.7 roller rockers, stock e7 heads that have had a valve job recently, I am unsure of what cam is in the motor, oil feed is tapped into the oil gauge fitting. energy suspension mounts. Ill take 500 for it

What year is it out of/how many miles/when was it last running? Phone number/location? How much without heads/energy suspension mounts?

What year is it out of/how many miles/when was it last running? Phone number/location? How much without heads/energy suspension mounts?

Unsure of miles, its out of a 90s mustang hence the heads. It was running last year with no problems but my plans were to boost it hence the gaskets and studs.

I can knock off 50 for the mounts but I would rather leave this motor as complete as possible so I dont have heads laying around forever