How do you get man piss out of furniture?

Kevin R.

Long story short, my buddy got drunk -- slept on my roommate's futon (who has not moved in yet) and pissed himself.

Now, my futon smells like piss.

I sprayed "Pet Piss Cleaner" on it, and it helped a little -- but it still smells like piss.

I am guessing it is soaked in the futon.

No, there is no cover I cam simply wash.

Yes, my roommate will be pissed if his futon smells like piss.

On a site full of bros, someone has to have experience with this.

If the urine is still wet, blot as much of it up as possible. Once that's done, or if the stain was dry when you found it, do this: In a mixing bowl, combine ½ cup warm water, ½ cup white vinegar, and ¼ cup Seventh Generation dish soap. Use a hand mixer and whip it into a frothy foam. Apply foam to upholstery and work it in with your brother's toothbrush. Scrape the nasty foam away with a rubber spatula. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe the spot. If the odor is not completely gone, you may need to risk spraying the spot with straight vinegar. The urine has probably worked it's way into the fibers, spray enough vinegar to do the same and pray for the well being of your futon.

This sucks.

The urine is dry. I'm going to fuck this thing up with this bottle of pet urine shit and see what happens. I was light on it the first time.

Cat piss has to smell worse than people piss -- this shit should rock it.

This sucks.

The urine is dry. I'm going to fuck this thing up with this bottle of pet urine shit and see what happens. I was light on it the first time.

Cat piss has to smell worse than people piss -- this shit should rock it.

A buddy of mine got hammered and puked all over my couch, I know it's not the same as piss, but I bought like 4 different bottles of random cleaners and soaked the absolute fuck out of the couch and scrubbed it in pretty good. Then I left the windows open so it could dry and air out quicker. It took a couple days to dry completely, but it worked like a charm

A buddy of mine got hammered and puked all over my couch, I know it's not the same as piss, but I bought like 4 different bottles of random cleaners and soaked the absolute fuck out of the couch and scrubbed it in pretty good. Then I left the windows open so it could dry and air out quicker. It took a couple days to dry completely, but it worked like a charm

Spraying entire bottle on futon now.....

Make pissing drunk guy buy a replacement.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I second this motion. Seriously he needs to buy him a new one. Whether he wants to or not, he's the one that got blasted enough to piss himself.

We're not holding onto the futon. It is going to my roommate's brother after he moves in -- so I don't really care to make him buy me a new one.

I am thinking I hate the smell of this piss remover more than the smell of piss.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Your best bet is to get something large enough to soak the entire thing in(laundry soap as well), and agitate to try and dilute the urine. It will be a pain especially hanging on something to dry. If its a small area, take it outside and put the urine end down into a bucket of somekind and run the hose over it. Then pour some diluted laundry soap onto it, let it soak and then run water through it again, let dry.

Good question on why I'm cleaning it up -- his girlfriend tried and failed miserably. I guess he said he would replace it -- but just kind of seems like a waste of money. I think the pissanator spray is working. I think they intentionally make the spray smell like a hint of piss so you think it is better, although it isn't really completely gone.

I went to college and have seen enough people piss themselves blacked out that this doesn't really seem out of the ordinary. My roommate sophomore year pissed in my laundry basket and on my bed...I just attract this shit to my belongings.