Damn u guys are easy!

Mattsv8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i do it to f with the ones who dont like it.

no back to work on the s10. got to get ready for tomorow.

and next sat forum wars. since im the only cr person man enough to go

LOLOLOL i did it again.

just kiddin.

So I'm taking a shit... After my first wipe I go to fold the toilet paper for the second wipe but a sudden sneeze came out of nowhere. Out of habit I used the toilet tissue to cover my nose and mouth. It was cheap stuff so the tissue ripped and sent a shit sneeze flying at the stall door at 1000mph. It was so fucking awesome that I went to take a picture of it and got poop all over my phone. Should I leave a note for the cleaning crew? I'm pretty sure they are going to be pissed. I just cleaned the shit off of my face and the stall but I can't reach the ceiling.

So I'm taking a shit... After my first wipe I go to fold the toilet paper for the second wipe but a sudden sneeze came out of nowhere. Out of habit I used the toilet tissue to cover my nose and mouth. It was cheap stuff so the tissue ripped and sent a shit sneeze flying at the stall door at 1000mph. It was so fucking awesome that I went to take a picture of it and got poop all over my phone. Should I leave a note for the cleaning crew? I'm pretty sure they are going to be pissed. I just cleaned the shit off of my face and the stall but I can't reach the ceiling.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9892/threadn.jpg

EASY SHOULD BE BETTER AND FASTER

Toooo Easy

easy trips

Leave an upper decker

Quad because bench racing makes you more of a man than the old spice guy

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6895/tngtorture.gif