14 year old freestyle rapper

DaddyBuiltRacing

Guest tbutera2112
how come whenever someone dislike whatever the OP likes, his comeback is always "go back to listening to justin beiber"....its like the only music he knows is the shit rap he likes, and justin beiber....fuckinhomo

Guest tbutera2112

fuck you brandon, you wouldnt know how to read in context if it was plain english in front of your face. did you even read what i said? i was commenting that OP is wearing out justin beibers butthole, and that based on his posts before, all he listens to is garbage anyways

and i give two fucks about the lyrics if the rest of its no good. this isnt a poetry club.

i didnt think the kid was bad, not my kinda music but to each their own. i was commenting on the OPs attitude towards everybody who doesnt like the same shit as him

Hey Tyler, this is the first mention I have made of Justin Beiber how about you go suck off local bands who are garbage. "Take the red one first", isn't that the type of shit music you listen to. Oh and ever heard of sarcasm? I know brains isnt a strong suit for you so I won't really hold it against you this time