For the golfers here

KennyFKINPowerz

Whats everyone's favorite local course? I play at Minerva and the Airport mostly but I wanna try some new courses this year.

Whats your Handicap? I can't count that high.

What kind of clubs do you play with? King Cobra Irons, Nike SQ Driver, Callaway hybrid and Odyssey putter

Edited by KennyFKINPowerz

Favorite Course I have played would be Little Turtle.

Courses I Normally Play: Arrowhead, Shamrock, Minerva, Blackhawk, Oakhaven

Clubs: Taylormade Burner Driver, Titan Woods, Taylormade Raylor Rescue Club, Tommy Armor Silver Scot 845s Irons, Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge and a Taylormade Rossa Putter.

Handicap: 28.8 (This is only calculate from 3 score cards so far)

I recommend http://oobgolf.com to any golfer. You can keep track of your stats and scores and it calculates your handicap for you.

Whats everyone's favorite local course? 1) The Golf Club 2) Double Eagle 3) Scioto 4) Muirfield my favorite that I can actually get on the reg is Rivera or Pinnacle.

Whats your Handicap? 14 (in my prime I was a 7/8)

What kind of clubs do you play with? I have so many sets but I stick with Taylor Made or Ping Drivers, Cleveland or Callaway Irons and Cleveland/Vokey wedges.

Im thinking about picking up a set of Ping Raptures, keep my Cleveland 52,56,60 wedges and still trying to find a new driver that I can actually hit.

Im a country club brat so I typically only play private courses around central ohio, so I dont know many/remember much of the public courses.

Oakhaven because its 2 seconds away from my house.

Handicaps are for people who dont play drinking games on the golf course

A smorgasbord of clubs, sweet nike bag I won off my friend in a chipping/putting contest.

I played Oakhaven for the first time last month and it kicked my ass. I lost about 30.00 worth of balls. I need to learn some drinking games.

I haven't been out in a couple years. My left shoulder was f'd up and couldn't play. I would like to get out this fall when it cools down.

This is a good thread. I'll have to save this one for use this fall.

1. New Albany Links, I play there for the work league i am in and its a really hard course and pretty well kept.

2. i would guess about 20 for my handicap.

3. i use Callaway irons, and driver, Odyssey putter.

Mike we need to play sometime, can you take guests on at Murfield? if not we can hit up NA links.

I played Oakhaven for the first time last month and it kicked my ass. I lost about 30.00 worth of balls. I need to learn some drinking games.

After about the 9th we switch to new albany bucket garage sale balls, keeps the cost down.

Oak haven is nice, I play Glen Ross the most as it is less then 1 mile to my home, I also play delaware country club, wedgewood, scioto reserve basicaly in courses in that are.

I have Nike Full cavity V series irons new, Titalist drive, off brand putter, with about a 16 handicap... Which is slowing going down.

If any one would like to meet up and play let me know i like playing once or twice a week.

Whats everyone's favorite local course? NOT Split Rock. Links at Groveport is ok, Crown Hill is fun, and Homestead is nice.

Whats your Handicap? I can't count that high either.

What kind of clubs do you play with? Slazenger driver & 3 wood, RAM irons and putter, Zebra SW,

I'm starting lessons on Monday at Tartan East. Its a pretty sweet deal 169.00 for 8 lessons. 1 hr a week every Mondat for 8 weeks. The kicker is you get free lessons for life if you get rusty over the winter.

http://www.guaranteedgolf.com/

They have them at Sportsohio, Tartan East and Westerville golf center. A friend at work said he took them and they helped him a ton. I figured for the price you can't beat it.

I play @ Blackhawk, The Golf Club of Dublin, Royal American, Safari, and Kyber Run. I've played others but usually stick around here. I don't know my handicap or care but play with a set of top flite clubs and odyssey putter. I'm probably playing saturday. It's down to either a game of golf or putting my transmission in my car. I'll probably choose option A if anyone wants to join.

Favorites are OSU scarlet, Little turtle, Granville, and the state course this year i forget the name right now. I play Titliest AP2 irons, vokey wedges, titliest hybrid, a yes putter and a g10 driver with custom shafts in all. My handicap right now is about 5 or 6.

I've played most everywhere in Columbus. Some of my favorites around are; Split Rock, Indian Springs, and Hertiage CC. My favorite I've ever played at was Big Beaver Creek down in Waverly, so beautiful. I play a lot at Raymond. I also like the Airport since it's the only place I've shot an eagle at. lol Hole #14 from about 130 yards out, right in the hole. To make me feel good about myself I like to play at National Road GC, so tiny. My handicap is probably cut by 75% when I play there b/c it's so easy.

My handicap is high, usually shoot in the 90's. Slazenger irons, Nike 9500SQ driver, Yes! Callie putter.

There has been so much talk and not enough walk about a CR golf outing.

Favorites are OSU scarlet, Little turtle, Granville, and the state course this year i forget the name right now. I play Titliest AP2 irons, vokey wedges, titliest hybrid, a yes putter and a g10 driver with custom shafts in all. My handicap right now is about 5 or 6.

can you get me on little turtle?

Pine Hill in Carroll and Valley View in Lancaster are my favorites. I play the National Road Golf Course ever Monday. It's a very easy course with no sand and only cost $19 for 18 holes with a cart.

What's a handicap? j/k

Old school Ping Zing Red Dot 3-SW & LW, Big Bertha II driver, Nike Hybrid 3, Taylor Made 5 wood, and I usually don't need a putter :p but carry an old ping putter.