Just to clarify...

Dr. Pomade

I always thought of your legacy here was in the Kitchen.

Then the flames would be appropriate, figuratively and literally. (Hoowhaaa!)

Tilly, I've never thought of that as YOUR legacy, more IPS's. I don't think that anyone (intelligent) ever blamed or held you responsible for the incident, and possibly no one ever thought that IPS was responsible either, however, they had been the ones that were most recently working on the car, not you.

If my house caught on fire while I was at work, it would most likely be the result of something I did or was negligent about...However, if it happened right after a contractor came in a did a whole lot of work, then that would be awfully coincidental.:whistle:

Btw, where the eff have you been, man? We need to get a card game together sometime or something. Maybe you can take Eli and I to dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen again...:cool:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know your doing somethign right when you have a following of haters.... keep on keeping on man

trust me i should know, i get made fun of more then any one in cr history :lol:

but for completely different reasons. :lol:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how someone's car catching on fire is ever funny?

By that rationale, may this no longer be referred to as a "funny car"?

http://image.carcraft.com/f/10634486+w750+st0/CCRP_0701_04_z+NHRA_funny_car_on_fire.jpg

My car caught fire before I could even leave the town it was worked on. They craced a valve cover and oil was shooting out onto the turbo and manifold. I'm fairly certain Johnny had something to do with this but not the vette.

Dear Johnny,

I still have your poster on my wall, and listen to your CD's religiously. That is your legacy in my eyes.

Your Pal,

Rotarded

Beware... I think this guy wants to sex you up. Woo oooh ooh ooh ooh.

http://www.amiright.com/album-covers/images/album-Color-Me-Badd-CMB.jpg

:p