Kids

Patterson

I often find myself questioning my parenting abilities.

I walk out of the garage tonight, to take a break from a current project, only to find my kids negotiating for lengths before they race. My six year-old talked my eleven year-old into five and the hit. I was oh so proud. He almost won. They even made my wife hold the quarters they both borrowed from me. I may have teared up a bit.

Honestly I have no idea where they get it from ......

tonight i was bathing my twin girls (almost 3 years old), and getting ready to bathe our one year old boy. i was in the middle of rinsing one of the girls' hair, when my other daughter started pouring water out of the tub onto my leg---i yelled at her.

then i realized my boy had walked over and was pissing all over my leg for a good 5 seconds. i apologized to my daughter for yelling at her.

Not sure since uve got some slow ass vws :lol:

But that is awesome!

At least the front tires match. :p

tonight i was bathing my twin girls (almost 3 years old), and getting ready to bathe our one year old boy. i was in the middle of rinsing one of the girls' hair, when my other daughter started pouring water out of the tub onto my leg---i yelled at her.

then i realized my boy had walked over and was pissing all over my leg for a good 5 seconds. i apologized to my daughter for yelling at her.

Typical Mad House. Parenting FTW!

I know hes young, but give that kid a beer from me

My son can ride better than Phil on his KTM 250

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/9t1tsi/33599c76.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/9t1tsi/9605a78c.jpg

my daughter's kawasaki can top that

both cars are modded now--12volt swapped, although the girls now have a jeep and mustang. eventually, the wheels 'strip' and have to be replaced--too much power.

win

money in my pocket FTW

trust me, money isn't everything. kids are awesome. they make me laugh, and enjoy/look forward to coming home from work more than the thought of driving my cars (there, i said it). i'm sure things may change when they're in their teens.

my daughter's kawasaki can top that

both cars are modded now--12volt swapped, although the girls now have a jeep and mustang. eventually, the wheels 'strip' and have to be replaced--too much power.

info on modding

trust me, money isn't everything. kids are awesome. they make me laugh, and enjoy/look forward to coming home from work more than the thought of driving my cars (there, i said it). i'm sure things may change when they're in their teens.

this is very true. No matter how down things are my boy always makes me smile!

Only downhill from here. No retaliation on your behalf. He's marked his territory and asserted his dominance. Get ready for 17yrs of being his bitch. ;)

My daughter will be 16 Aug2. I'm lucky in the fact that she still 'loves her dad', listens to me (ok, as well as a 16yr old can, lol) and still likes hanging out with her weird, old smartass dad. :D

info on modding

modifiedpowerwheels.com

yes, a forum dedicated to just modifying power wheels. the battery was ordered from ebay--it was $20 for a 12 volt battery, that lasts much longer than the existing 6 volt one. i cut away part of the chassis to make the battery fit. it requires a 30 amp inline fuse because the battery does not have a built-in fuse, like the power wheels battery does. i use a car battery charger (schumacher from vatozone) to charge them. total cost of the mods are less than $30 and the car will move-out like no other. literally, it doubles the speed. i'll take some more pics of the chassis, and find a link to the batteries. you have to use sealed batteries (tons of info on the site linked above), so they don't leak acid if the car ever flips, or battery falls out.

kirk

LOL... I have not had that happen yet!

modifiedpowerwheels.com

yes, a forum dedicated to just modifying power wheels. the battery was ordered from ebay--it was $20 for a 12 volt battery, that lasts much longer than the existing 6 volt one. i cut away part of the chassis to make the battery fit. it requires a 30 amp inline fuse because the battery does not have a built-in fuse, like the power wheels battery does. i use a car battery charger (schumacher from vatozone) to charge them. total cost of the mods are less than $30 and the car will move-out like no other. literally, it doubles the speed. i'll take some more pics of the chassis, and find a link to the batteries. you have to use sealed batteries (tons of info on the site linked above), so they don't leak acid if the car ever flips, or battery falls out.

kirk

Oh boy. The girl has a Barbie Jeep. Time to do a "tune up".