Fast and the Furious 5

Jizzle Juice

Anyone who hates will go see it anyways like they do every time one of these comes out. I am looking forward to it since there are so few car movies out now a days. I will definitely see it in theaters as long as it is offered NOT in 3D, that shits so gay.

honestly i would LOVE for them to re release the first one somewhere like "THE RAVE", so I could get the theater experience of it! The first one is classic for me, as you said. Don't use it as a guidebook, just entertainment.

I'll watch it.. in theaters even. I love the whole series no matter how dumb some parts are. shrug.

This not one of the movies is perfect or anything but all a good watch thats for sure.

On a side note thats the guy that plays "Han" Correct? So I take it this would be a taking place before Toyko Drift.

This not one of the movies is perfect or anything but all a good watch thats for sure.

On a side note thats the guy that plays "Han" Correct? So I take it this would be a taking place before Toyko Drift.

+1. If I remember right, he died in Tokyo Drift, right?

lol I don't even kid myself, I find the series entertaining and the first movie (and Xavier from the rx-7 store) were the reason I have an FD now. lol

The Fast and the Furious is the reason you bought a car? May be a nice car, but I couldn't see buying one because of one of these movies.

Vin Diesel looks fucked up in those pictures. Like he's getting old. Kinda has jowls. WTF?

Also, just looked at the Wikipedia for it and it is going to have 3D. Not being filmed in 3D though so it's going to be that lame conversion shit like Clash of the Titans. Enjoy.

+1. If I remember right, he died in Tokyo Drift, right?

The Fast and the Furious is the reason you bought a car? May be a nice car, but I couldn't see buying one because of one of these movies.

I liked the lines of it back when I saw it. After I found out what it was I looked up info on what they (rotary) engines were and the rest is history. Funny enough, Kenny showed me how stuff works because I remembered he used to rag on them all the time but when I asked him in all seriousness, he showed me the links to some places I could look things up at and two rx-7's later that I put together from the ground up, I'd say i've done well from a movie sparking my interest youngster.

Edited by Veritas

from what I have read its set as a sequel to the 4th one and a prequel to Tokyo drift...just like the 4th one was a sequel to 2nd but prequel to 3rd (tokyo drift). Also they are making a 6th one as well, they have signed Vin and Walker for that one alraedy as well. You know what the best thing about these movies are? People hate on them, yet they watch them and quote them like its going out of style lol

ill be seeing it theatres most likely. i was never really a fan of the first one simply because of the annoying effect it had on the ricer group. They watched the cars in the movie racing for 5 minutes strait while using nitrous and hitting 90 mph, so all of a sudden they had race cars cause there civic could do that to...