Taurus SHO

Jizzle Juice

very fun cars, check for rust at the back wheel wells, check for valve train noise.. lifters need shimmed every 60k and it its not done they will still run, but noisy and down on power

Thanks im going to look at it tomorrow. What type of mileage should i stay away from?

Guest tbutera2112
those cars are ugly...idk why people love them so much...and for $600, i dont really think any car is "worth it" unless you are desperate for transportation

Guest tbutera2112
Do you know how many bad ass cars out there were $500 beaters at one point in time?

i assumed he wanted it for daily transportation...my bad.

didnt know a busted ass SHO was a popular choice for a race car

Its a second car. So dont worry about what im doing. K? ;)

you asked for opinions, sorry i told it how it is instead of jumping on the broke down SHObus....no point making a thread asking opinions if you dont wanna hear any that go against what you want to do

Guest tbutera2112
No tyler, im tired of you thread shiting on everything i see. You dont give a valid point so stay out....easy does it sir

you asked if a $600 SHO was worth buying, when clean ones run for a few grand....so i gave you my opinion

like i said, why make a thread if you dont wanna hear what people think? i didnt shit on anything (in this thread)

You gave a general point not a point worth a damn. People sell stuff super cheal all day long because they dont reliaze wtf it is. Now maybe if you knew about this car then id listen but you dont obviously and neither nor I. So im listening to the ones who've had one or know about them. So please spare me your shit i dont feel like dealing with it ;)

Guest tbutera2112
cool bro. have fun with your $600 pile of shit. hopefully whatever crawled up your vagina and died will fall out soon before it gives you an infection, bcuz then youd really be a douche.

Man your a piece of work tyler. For once in your immature life can you not be a dick? Maybe im at fault for making the thread statement wrong but i knew what i wanted to ask. Im being cool about this at all cost but your making it hard.....So please just chill out

i would expect ANY car that is listed for $600 to be not worth looking at---unless you wanted simple transportation that may crap out on you at any second. without any information/link to the for sale thread, this is the information you get. if the car is being sold as a roller, or maybe in need of a transmission, then $600 might get you something reasonable. maybe you'll find a diamond in the rough. in general, a $600 car might sell for $400. i'd be amazed if the car proves to be anything but an absolute p.o.s.

good luck

i would expect ANY car that is listed for $600 to be not worth looking at---unless you wanted simple transportation that may crap out on you at any second. without any information/link to the for sale thread, this is the information you get. if the car is being sold as a roller, or maybe in need of a transmission, then $600 might get you something reasonable. maybe you'll find a diamond in the rough. in general, a $600 car might sell for $400. i'd be amazed if the car proves to be anything but an absolute p.o.s.

good luck

Im not expecting a crown jewel just something else where maybe i put a few hundred dollars in and drive it.While i fix my car. Hoping for the best

Im not expecting a crown jewel just something else where maybe i put a few hundred dollars in and drive it.While i fix my car. Hoping for the best

fine. just preface your post by saying----i'm just looking for a running car to use while i fix my other car, and you won't get rude remarks from some people on here. ANY car that runs and won't get you pulled over by a cop while obeying traffic laws is probably worth around $500 to those in need of a beater