Free to GOOD home (female pit)

ullBsorry1647545533

I took this female pit from one of my g/fs family members b/c she was going to take her to the pound Monday if she couldnt find anyone that wanted to take her....and you all know what they do to pits in the dog pound....and I couldnt do that to her so i took her so i could find a good home for her.

She is very friendly and loves to try and be a lap dog

She has been excellent with my 14 month old daughter

She is about 1.5 years old

She is not spayed

My g/fs cousin found her up here in Dayton about a week ago roamin the streets extremely dehydrated and hungry and she took her in. She took her to the vet and had ALL of her shots done and gave her multiple baths. From what I can tell by lookin at her is that someone breeded her...got the puppies and ditched the dog out on the streets.

I am very picky when it comes to who Im gonna give her to b/c of her breed and the kind of reputation the breed gets. She is 100% COMPLETELY opposite of what people think pits are.

If anyone is interested please give me a call or text at 937-477-7510 or PM me on here.

Im located near the Dayton area.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/001-2.jpg

if you haven't found a suitable home by september and she's still around, i'd probably be able to take her in. my friend and I both grew up with dogs, always rescued from pound never bought from a breeder, and we're currently looking at apartments that are pet/pit friendly and have enough space both indoor and outdoor for a med size dog. we've been thinking about getting a bulldog or boxer, but we have no prejudices against pits.

if you haven't found a suitable home by september and she's still around, i'd probably be able to take her in. my friend and I both grew up with dogs, always rescued from pound never bought from a breeder, and we're currently looking at apartments that are pet/pit friendly and have enough space both indoor and outdoor for a med size dog. we've been thinking about getting a bulldog or boxer, but we have no prejudices against pits.

im not gettin rid of her until someone wants her so I might still have her when you find a place...lol...I would LOVE to keep her but I already have a pit mix and the g/f and i are never home to give two dogs the attn they deserve.....plus the g/f wants to wait till we have a bigger house to get two dogs

ah man, if i didnt have 2 already. i hope see gets a good home. she looks like a cross between my 2 dogs...lol

i fell ya. if you know of anyone that would treat her right send them my way....just to show how nice she is she is currently standin next to me with her head in my lap and tail waggin. lolol

Might i suggest seeing if you can find a "rescue" that will help you get her spayed? That might help to make sure you she goes to the "right" home.

She's pretty, good for you for helpign her find her forever home.

Nice dog and good luck finding a home. With that said, no way i'd have a Pit around my 14 month old. Nope!

maybe not an adopted or stray one that was not yours from a very young pup. otherwise, I wouldn't say it's an issue.

I know our little guy is at least partial Pit, but I have no fear. He's awesome.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/patches_gallery

Nice dog and good luck finding a home. With that said, no way i'd have a Pit around my 14 month old. Nope!

And you're exactly the type of person I wouldnt give her to or want having one. You're judging the dog based by the breed and not the dog ITSELF. Yeah I was leary when I first got her and had a strong firm grip on her when I first introduced her to my daughter. When I realized the only danger would be my daughter covered in drool and spit from getting licked I backed off.....

Dont judge a dog by its breed. Give me a Poodle, Weeiner Dog, Taco Bell dog or whatever other small lap dog and I could make it meaner than a pit.

The well wishes are appreciated for finding a good home. But shit are you ignorant (not trying to start a flame war or personal attacks...so take that opinion for what it is worth).

Dont judge a dog by its breed. Give me a Poodle, Weeiner Dog, Taco Bell dog or whatever other small lap dog and I could make it meaner than a pit.

Whatever! None of those other dogs are on the news every other month for attacking kids/owners and you damn well know it. Yeah yeah...blame the breeder/owner, BUT they're all Pits.

I didn't want to start an argument in this thread but I have to defend myself against verbal attacks.....Sorry OP.

Whatever! None of those other dogs are on the news every other month for attacking kids/owners and you damn well know it. Yeah yeah...blame the breeder/owner, BUT they're all Pits.

I didn't want to start an argument in this thread but I have to defend myself against verbal attacks.....Sorry OP.

Really? Wanna hear how many stories I have heard of dog attacks from Shepards, Chows, chow mixes, boxers and etc....you can make ANYTHING mean and attack at will if you raise it that way. Its not the dogs fault that some humans are worthless pieces of shit. :gtfo: