Orange Rd. near 23N close to Polaris

04silvrz

I got busted there Friday on the way to QS&L. The sheriff was really cool though and was telling me that they got a government grant recently to step up the amount of officers to slow people down in the area. So, be on the lookout.

It was the guys first night on the overtime shift, I wasn't wearing my seat belt and my tint is stupid illegal. But all I got was the speed. At least sheriffs aren't cock bags for the most part!

I got busted there Friday on the way to QS&L. The sheriff was really cool though and was telling me that they got a government grant recently to step up the amount of officers to slow people down in the area. So, be on the lookout.

It was the guys first night on the overtime shift, I wasn't wearing my seat belt and my tint is stupid illegal. But all I got was the speed. At least sheriffs aren't cock bags for the most part!

they got a gov't grant; their pockets are already nicely lined. they're not worried about taking our money, just about slowing us down.

I've seen them up there before. They also wait on Orange about 1/4 mile west of 23. They will wait parallel to traffic along the berm. Most of the time I've seen them they are facing east and on the south side of Orange.

• Casper unlocked this topic