No setting up street races rule..

V8 Beast

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote we race on the street to determine if setting up street racing is a perma or temp ban.

Only if you intend to use Police cruisers with the Highway Patrol Chip. First one to 215 MPH wins.

Seriously though, why does this rule and any enforcement of it still shock and amaze people? Seems like just common sense, let alone a good idea for a general rule.

Setting up illegal activities of any kind on a semi-public forum is a bad idea umm-kay?

Dang thoser guys are gonna get fudgeeeed. Glad I don't drive my silver neon to work.. or at all for that matter :gtfo:

I had a columbus cop ask me about two people on this board that set up races, if they were still driving certain cars and where they hang out.

I told him to look for a silver neon that parks up at chase...

I had a columbus cop ask me about two people on this board that set up races, if they were still driving certain cars and where they hang out.

I told him to look for a silver neon that parks up at chase...

I lol'd

:D

KillJoy

I think before the mods get on more of a power trip then they already are, there needs to be clarification.

There is a distinct difference from call outs, saying someone is faster, and even asking someone to race than setting up a street race. I have seen this time and time again. The place is never even mentioned and a mod cries street race. Talking shit about someone's car or racing in general does not equal street racing. Sanctioned events come with shit talking too!

Guest Whine
Note taken.

And for all of you who think PM's are safe your tripppin.

CR will cooperate with Law Enforcement. For anything, they can see all PM's and will be seen if asked for.

If I owned this site I would do the same if asked.

great! now ya tell me.

Oh wait we street race at marion!

aftermath is fine it's the setting up that's the issue.

Not trying to be a smartass, but if this is the case then why can't we have the kill stories section any more? Was it because all of the shit talking lead to races being setup in those threads? Honest question.

Not trying to be a smartass, but if this is the case then why can't we have the kill stories section any more? Was it because all of the shit talking lead to races being setup in those threads? Honest question.

its still there, you just gotta dig for it. then you cant view your own threads, or even see anyone elses threads. or even the section for that matter.