2nsane mustang GT

2nsane

Yeah it sucks. The car made good power for what it had. 440whp on a cool motor. Evan what did you see happen? Sorry. For the lame introduction ill fix that soon. Im ok just a jacked up back. Ill keep you all posted

Yeah it sucks. The car made good power for what it had. 440whp on a cool motor. Evan what did you see happen? Sorry. For the lame introduction ill fix that soon. Im ok just a jacked up back. Ill keep you all posted

dude, i watched the whole, thing. i just didnt see the red civic coming because i was the 2nd car at the light coming off 270 s to morse rd, and i was in the left left-turn lane, so the cars in the other 2 lanes were blocking everything west of the intersection...i was actually watching your car because i saw your wheels and heard your exhaust...i saw 2 or 3 cars ahead of yours, they took the left turn, i saw there was a ~2.5-3 car gap between the last car to turn and yours, (kinda like they had moved up and you realized you needed to go, and gunned it just a little to move up a bit)...i thought you were going to tear ass up the entrance ramp, and i wanted to hear your exhaust, and as soon as you started to turn, BOOM.

i was the one who came up to make sure you were ok and you were asking me if that girl had called the police yet.

who'd they give the ticket to?

i wasn't watching the light, but either way, the lights are on the same time, and they change at the same time...your light doesnt turn red after hers would...so if she ran a red light, you ran a red light. if she went on yellow, you went on yellow. i could/may be wrong, but IIRC, the thing people do here in ohio to move out into the intersection and turn once a light goes from yellow to red is illegal and still considered running a red light...when i go visit my buddy in pittsburgh, it drives me nuts because people actually wait at the line, and if it turns to yellow, theyre not trying to go thru, they'll wait for the next light. i just think its become the acceptable way to do it here.. i dont doubt you both may have been trying to go on yellow, because my light turned green not long (ie, within maybe 3-6 seconds) after the impact.

if i had to guess (and im not saying this is how it went, so dont take it the wrong way), it looked like the 1st car in your lane went left on a green, and by the time the 2nd and 3rd started to go, the light was turning/had turned yellow. it looked like you got on it to make the turn, got into the intersection right at the end of the yellow (which is why it looked to me like you were about to hurry and get thru the intersection and make your turn) and you would have started to turn as it was turning red...probably the same thing on her end, she thought she had enough time on the yellow and burned an orange light hitting you...it sucks but you have to yield making a left turn, which you found out in an unfortunate situation

i was kinda in the same position 2 years ago, i got into the center turn lane and a guy got waved out from the right side of the road (across 2 northbound lanes + the center i was in), and i t-boned him, but since he was turning left across traffic, he had to yield, and he got cited

Its cool thank you for stopping anyway just sucks my car got hit. Great running car have beat on her for years and she just kept making power. 440whp on a stock 2v can't beat that. All she had was a kenne bell 1.7L and exhaust

im waiting to find out if its totaled or not then go from there... its pretty messed up frames twisted and i am sure it has more damage then what its worth anyways has almost 90k miles on it. but saying that she ran very strong for 440rwhp on that stock 2v