Saying hello from Hilliard

1bad_nova

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious...why would I do this? I've got a Nova that can set off alarms already! :)

cause hes alreaddy built one an is building another one...hes got a wierd attracting to road racing camaros :lol:

I've had 2 70's since I was 15...I sold all my extra parts and will not build another. If I build a muscle car, it will be a '71 split bumper camaro and it will be a pro-touring car. Because they just look badass.

Just curious...why would I do this? I've got a Nova that can set off alarms already! :)

when you start looking around the board you will come across a thread that will explane all.

p.s. thats not impressive, my camaro did that in high school (28 at easton was my personal best) and my girlfriends CTS-V does that too. :p

p.p.s all in fun here, don't get butt hurt like some people tend to do coughphilcough.

p.p.p.s i like pan cakes

I LOVE pan pizza....wait..you said cakes...erm...yep like those too :)

Nah...I> got very thick skin. Grew up street racing and dealing wih guys that always want to talk shit but never put up on the street what their mouths say they got. That's the one main reason i gave it up...THAT and I'm going into the fire service and can't afford anything close to that on my record. I was lucky through all the ten years of racing that I never got caught.

p.p.p.p.s - can I get in the United Federation of Awesomeness too???

very nice. My kid wants to paint our 3rd Gen Camaro something close to that purple and some black.

FYI... AJ is the Director of Coolness at UFOA, he can get you in, but it's not cheap..... it's a very secretive society.... non-gearheads need not apply

Fragging is part of the welcome process here......

I may have at one point last year been on that road...this year not so much...been working out ALOT of bugs and haven't driven the car much.

Matt...I'm kinda leaning towards a roots style blower motor on pump (93) fuel. Reason being is that my father is a roots man..and he has multiple blowers sitting on the shelf ready to go to the polishers to get the cases done and the rotors get sent out to BDS to get redone. Needless to say, it won't cost me anything for the blower itself. Just all the parts to either build the motor to handle it, or revamp mine to have low enough compression.

If I go to a pro-charger, then I not only have all those previously stated expenses, but then I have to buy the supercharger as well. And then all he blow-through stuff...with roots style..I simply get two boost referenced carbs and play with the tune a bit and I'm good.

But, you mentioning E85 has gotten me thinking....

I waS going to do a blower in the blazer in the spring. wanted to sell the 12.5 motor thats in it now. goin with 8-71 and e85. tight rotor case with tipped outer rotors. was lookin for 750 to 800 on e85. ajs gona build me the first tubbed s10 going 8s and pulling 1.2 gs in the corners!! Edited by Mattsv8

Matt, IF my order of Purple Metal Polish comes in...I think you will find it does an awesome job at knocking off that rust and giving some shine back to the metal.

I'm crossing my fingers for it to come in because it's badass stuff!