Saying hello from Hilliard

1bad_nova

No problem...excepted!

Also, if anyone of you guys is interested or knows someone that would be interested, please swing them my way as I do detailing at my place in Galloway. It's a way for me to offset the 112 octane fuel that I have to run in this thing.

And, like I said above, I'm building a 434 stroker motor this winter, and THAT is going to be very expensive so anything I can make and bank, is great.

I can discuss prices later if I don't get in trouble for posting this! /wink

Also, I do love to help guys...and I've got alot of experience actually building and tuning my car. I'm not one of these guys that stands by the fender and is proud that he wrote a check and can launch it without killing himself LOL

I'm great with carburetors....not so much with injection (not yet) :)

Take care

Scott

• Upvote 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable car Scott. Pay no attention to that Z kid, he knows nothing about the site or the active members. There is a group that regularly goes out on the town, if your interested I can PM you when and where. I look foward to seeing the thing move out.

Guest Whine
nice looking car. you took my old screen name from here. lol, but there came a time when the old 70 went down the road and now i own a rx7 so 1badnova didnt fit anymore.

I've had 2 70's since I was 15...I sold all my extra parts and will not build another. If I build a muscle car, it will be a '71 split bumper camaro and it will be a pro-touring car. Because they just look badass.

I'm hoping that with good air, in mid-september (that's first time I have a weekend free) that we can break into the 9's. I'm selling the motor so I'm only going to make a few passes and put it on the trailer. But I HAVE to see what it does before selling it.

Mad Hatter Exhaust on Sullivant put the 3" with H-pipe exhaust on it and the mufflers are Dynomax Bullets and, if I do say so myself, sounds wicked. I will never go back to a conventional baffled muffler again.

Scott welcome to CR. I met you at the Buckeye Boys Ranch show in Grove City. I did email you a link for one of track days but your wife was due to deliver the baby about the time we had the rental so I hope you can make some of the rentals now.

I saw his Nova in person and it is bad ass. He had done a nice job with the car.

Jim

Nice Nova I have owned quite a few older chevy muscle cars so I can appreciate what you have there and what it took to make it and a whopping 15:1 would be pretty wild to run on the street. I bet it sounds wicked. I had a pro street tubbed out 56 belair a while back that had a L88 427 in it with 12:5:1 compression, 400 turbo and 9" 4.56 rear. Your car brings back some memories.

Hey Jim, great to see ya on here. Yep, I did get that link back last summer, and YES she was very pregnant when it came time. The little man is almost 9months now and I'm hoping to for sure make it to the track rental day.

Thanks for the nice words about the Nova...and BrianZ06...that 56 sounds nice man!

It does sound good.

I'm going to be at the Plain City Show this Saturday showing off the car, AND selling Jax Wax, so any if you guys go, please come by the booth.

Take it easy

Scott

Also, just so it wasn't missed in my earlier post at the beginning of this thread, the motor in my Nova is for sale. I want to build a blower Stroker motor this winter.

The motor was just completely gone through this year and freshened up by Mann's Performance in Newark.

PM me for details if anyone is interested.

Scott

Got a nice little story for old skool horsepower lovers!

Was downtown Saturday night for the Gallery hop with my wife...and in front of Eleven, there was a powder blue Lambo )(ULKJDF)(U or whatever you call them. And an absolute PUTZ driving it...but I digress...

As soon as he started to walk away I heard somethign breathing heavy coming down the street from up in the short north. It was a VERY heavy breathing black & blown Camaro. As he came down the road everyone stopped and looked. It sounded wicked. As he passed the Lambo, the light turned red right there on the corner and he was stopped right up against the Lambo! He thumped the throttle to clear it out and set off the Lambo's alarm...the owner came walking out to turn it off and you'd think that somone called his mom a crack head the way he sneered at the Camaro. It was great because the Camaro did it again as he pulled away. ROFL

I was laughing my ass off at this putz....with his little polo shirt on! LOL

Just thought I would share