Theft Alert

El Karacho1647545492

Anyone in the Hudson/Summit north of campus area. Fuckers in the area saw it fit to break into my friend's apartment. Busted in back window, took an xbox and laptop and took off. He's resigned to the fact that he won't get his shit back but he's hoping this asswipe gets busted.

So keep an eye out for people looking in windows during daylight hours.

I'm on Iuka near Woodruff, and a couple weeks ago around 5 in the morning I saw two guys checking for unlocked cars on my street. They saw me standing outside, and continued to look for cars to break into. I called the cops as soon as I got back inside, but who knows if they bothered to come around or not.

This is why I got an apartment with a key-coded door on the front, so you can't get into the 8 apartments in our complex easily unless you're into breaking glass.

I'm on Iuka near Woodruff' date=' and a couple weeks ago around 5 in the morning I saw two guys checking for unlocked cars on my street. They saw me standing outside, and continued to look for cars to break into. I called the cops as soon as I got back inside, but who knows if they bothered to come around or not.[/quote']

That was happening on my friends street in arlington.. within 2 minutes 3 cops were there looking around. I give credit to UA police for that.

best anti theft system

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/kliped/30505_425977999918_500294918_550190.jpg

+1, you have to go full retard to push your luck with that.

speaking from past experience...if you are living anywhere near campus...you have to expect to get robbed. theives know that every college kid has got all of those things, ipod, laptop, flatscreen, xbox/ps3. i lived on lane and my car was broken into twice and i witnessed my neighbors get robbed at 930am on a weekday. all in one year.