TopGear USA Trailer is out

Littleguy

There doesn't. In the true American fashion -- we have to take something good and put an retarded spin on it so 90 percent of the country can enjoy it.

Well, in all fairness, Australia has their own version, but its not that great.

Also, usually a trailor is the best clips from the episode or movie to get you excited. If the best thing they could come up with was some dumbass driving a car offroad with the shittiest camera work I have ever seen (which is a staple of the original Top Gear, the cinematography), then this show will suck horse cock.

The problem the show has is that it is going to be difficult for people who have seen the British version to view it objectionably on it's own.

The way I see it, it's cool to have another show about cars on TV that is half descent.

But it won't be half decent.. It'll be three college retards high-fiving and "duding" the whole time. Sure it has cars but instead of subtle witty humor and breathtaking cinematography it'll be smeared with fat idiots spewing budweiser humor into shaky home video filming. I'm not interested in the least.

Also, usually a trailor is the best clips from the episode or movie to get you excited. If the best thing they could come up with was some dumbass driving a car offroad with the shittiest camera work I have ever seen (which is a staple of the original Top Gear, the cinematography), then this show will suck horse cock.

this and...

But it won't be half decent.. It'll be three college retards high-fiving and "duding" the whole time. Sure it has cars but instead of subtle witty humor and breathtaking cinematography it'll be smeared with fat idiots spewing budweiser humor into shaky home video filming. I'm not interested in the least.

this

X 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'll be watching it. I'll still be looking to Top Gear UK each week (when its on) but I don't mind another car show. This'll fall into the same category as Fifth Gear for me.

I really hope nobody on TopGear USA will be as annoying to me as Tiff is. :(