my honda goes vroom, weee ahhh BRAPPP

SRTurbo04

WOOO yeaaa MADDD TYTTTTEEEEEEE JDM styLe sick nasty BRUHHHHHHHHHH

I ride my HONDA vteccccc with steelies an no hoooooood.. cause im soo hoood yaaaaaaaaa

ok that’s all I got. but some boring mod removed me from "jdmkid" :jerkit: thread so I figured ide post here cause im bored….and I wish honda civics were never made they are the reason why there is rice across the world

WOOOO Vtec fo lifeeeeeee IT goes like vrooommmmm ahhhhh WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 35mph WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 37mph oMG were going now VTEC ENGAGED BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 41 mph whew!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for proving my correct in taking you out of that thread. Not everybody can drive a super cool neon or keyboard races.

This is why a lot of people don't join this site and god forbid they might drive something that is different or that is not "cool" to some people.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for proving my correct in taking you out of that thread. Not everybody can drive a super cool neon or keyboard races.

This is why a lot of people don't join this site and god forbid they might drive something that is different or that is not "cool" to some people.

i had a feeling it was you who removed me too. you've been the gung ho oven Nazi .

I have no problem with what other people drive example civics... you can make a Honda look real nice an go very flippen fast. but it's the ones that people make out to be a pile of shit example halo headlights .... riding dirty down to meets HOODLESS is just straight up gay hands down.

soooo you fail. i liked it when you wernt a mod. you were fun then. now days not so much :(

i had a feeling it was you who removed me too. you've been the gung ho oven Nazi .

I have no problem with what other people drive example civics... you can make a Honda look real nice an go very flippen fast. but it's the ones that people make out to be a pile of shit example halo headlights .... riding dirty down to meets HOODLESS is just straight up gay hands down.

soooo you fail. i liked it when you wernt a mod. you were fun then. now days not so much :(

I am still fun, hell i came to your b-day party at Crow and got to see Scotty rap :)

What I have a problem with is treating new people like fucking shit because you don't like their car even if they have built it on their own and did not pay someone else to build it.

I saw a CR memember do something up at QSL that reminded me of why I still like the car scene. This person saw someone up there standing alone, nobody was really talking to them and they made an effort to say hi, introduce who they were, and ask this cat about his car.

This same person did the same thing to me at my first CR meet and made me feel like might be welcome. Now I know some people have a hard time not being a fucking prick to people to make up for their shortcomings but in the end the world would be a much better place if people were just nicer.

Now type something to make me laugh!

Not treating like shit but ur a raging flippen homo if u ride around in ur econo box hoodless to show off ur new tyte plug wires an apc filter bruhhhhhh

He claims the hoods getting painted ok then leave the pos at home untill then

Not treating like shit but ur a raging flippen homo if u ride around in ur econo box hoodless to show off ur new tyte plug wires an apc filter bruhhhhhh

He claims the hoods getting painted ok then leave the pos at home untill then

Sort of like that night when we had to put that hood on Phil's car?

WOOOO Vtec fo lifeeeeeee IT goes like vrooommmmm ahhhhh WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 35mph WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 37mph oMG were going now VTEC ENGAGED BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 41 mph whew!

hahahahhahahaha

Not sure I'm getting the connection here? Phil didn't come out to a meet like a hoodless ricer...

He came out with a non-painted hood that looked like it was done in a dark parking lot by a bunch of retards, oh wait it was (me, you, tyler, scott).

He came out with a non-painted hood that looked like it was done in a dark parking lot by a bunch of retards, oh wait it was (me, you, tyler, scott).

i am STILL missing the connection here. phil came out with a hood on his car.....

:gtfo:

Ya and i wanna get rid of the Halo's.. Its also on a 14b turbo..

Reading owns you