I want to be this guy when I grow up

CRed05

the s4 and the r8 are nasty....but whats so special about that blue car that all those guys are going nuts over?

It's a super awesome non-Us car, that's why! It's an rs2, which is a nice little Audi wagon with a souped up 20v motor.

I'm surprised he doesn't have a sport quattro, since he can obviously afford it. I'd like to know what he does for a living and how he got to where he is now.

Guest tbutera2112

it just looks like a 300hp station wagon...isnt that just about every wrx ever made?

guess i just dont get it....to each their own

its a nice car, but sitting next to the other two he owns, i wouldnt ever look twice at it

it just looks like a 300hp station wagon...isnt that just about every wrx ever made?

its a nice car, but sitting next to the other two he owns, i wouldnt ever look twice at it

Its an audi fag thing... you wouldnt understand

DO WANT!!!!

http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/attachments/garage-forum/52161d1280947892-newbie-here-my-audi-collections-dsc0156h.jpg

http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/attachments/garage-forum/52205d1281027440-newbie-here-my-audi-collections-img6000v.jpg

its like a mustang cobra R. I may not be the fastest thing out there but when you see one you know what it is.

Guest tbutera2112
its like a mustang cobra R. I may not be the fastest thing out there but when you see one you know what it is.

that makes more sense....most people outside the mustang community dont why the Rs are special...so i guess paul was right, it is an audi fag thing :p

reminds me of a joke

There once was a guy who asked a girl to marry him. She said no, so the rest of his life he went fishing drank beer bought cool cars and lived in a big house happily ever after.

That's not a joke, thats the dream right there.