Officially Unemployed

HAOLE

Wrong, Chris did not do the digging. The guy Jack shot was the father of a friend of Kyle Gaines and Ryan Hoblick. They smelled something fishy about Jack's history and lo and behold, found out who he was then shared with CR.

Wasn't Kyle Gaines the alter ego of Garth Brooks? :confused:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus fucking Christ, I move all those post to this thread because they were off topic in that Tilley thread now we are off topic in this thread. I fucking give up.

LOL

What do you think of SpaceGhost's post?

[*] I approve

[ ] I disapprove

Your comments on this post:

You can never win

While part of me agrees with you, it's actually quite a bit more public than most things thrown about in e-peen swinging matches. It IS, after all, officially public record. Whereas if Eli had simply asserted that Rick likes to fuck donkeys, no one has any proof that he does (just allegations). I think that the real dig here is that, hey guess what, it's all true. And the truth, as we are learning, there is no defense for.

True, true... if it was over the line I would have deleted it. I guess to clarify its just not my style of internet kickndaballzery. Something like that ends an ebattle where as I like to keep things going to entertain myself. I would have talked about him giving happy endings to pay off his student loans. Elementary.. yes, but just enough flint to possibly spark a fire.