Officially Unemployed

HAOLE

I 2nd that. I'd like to move to Minnesota or Canada where it hardly ever goes over 80 degrees.

Western NY is kinda like that, the taxes and laws suck though. My fiancee's hometown 30 miles south of Buffalo only got up to 78 today.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I included you in my prior statement.

You're so cute. When your arguments are proved invalid you just insult people to divert the attention from your ignorance of your own subjects. Let me try to argue your way:

Rick, if you hadn't bought your Z06, perhaps you could make your loan payments on time so your creditors don't have to take you to court to get paid (SEVERAL TIMES). Maybe you wouldn't have gotten a judgment against you from the state for failure to pay your taxes. Maybe you should change your custom title from "cashin checks" to "avoiding writin checks" or perhaps even "skirts responsibility".

You wouldn't happen to be running from your problems here in OH would you? :)

Your comment regarding being "pimply faced" or "living with mommy and daddy" is so ignorant it doesn't deserve a response (which is a trait shared with the majority of your posts :) ). But allow me to respond this way: To me you are a legal con artist preying on insurance companies and people too dumb to know you don't perform an actual service. You have, however, provided me with hours of entertainment on this board by foolishly arguing with people who have an actual education or the ability to debate. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

You're so cute. When your arguments are proved invalid you just insult people to divert the attention from your ignorance of your own subjects. Let me try to argue your way:

Rick, if you hadn't bought your Z06, perhaps you could make your loan payments on time so your creditors don't have to take you to court to get paid (SEVERAL TIMES). Maybe you wouldn't have gotten a judgment against you from the state for failure to pay your taxes. Maybe you should change your custom title from "cashin checks" to "avoiding writin checks" or perhaps even "skirts responsibility".

Your comment regarding being "pimply faced" or "living with mommy and daddy" is so ignorant it doesn't deserve a response (which is a trait shared with the majority of your posts :) ). But allow me to respond this way: To me you are a legal con artist preying on insurance companies and people too dumb to know you don't perform an actual service. You have, however, provided me with hours of entertainment on this board by foolishly arguing with people who have an actual education or the ability to debate. Keep up the good work.

I hate that I agree with everything you said. lol

links?

Damn thats a little too personal... even for ebattling

While part of me agrees with you, it's actually quite a bit more public than most things thrown about in e-peen swinging matches. It IS, after all, officially public record. Whereas if Eli had simply asserted that Rick likes to fuck donkeys, no one has any proof that he does (just allegations). I think that the real dig here is that, hey guess what, it's all true. And the truth, as we are learning, there is no defense for.

If I may bring up an anecdote, but a relevant one, there used to be a fellow on this forum named Jack. He was actually quite well received initially, and even had a few members commenting on him being one of the coolest new guys ever. For whatever reason (probably because he was made to feel inferior to Jack in pretty much all ways, and justifiably so) Chris Green did not like our man Jack. In fact, he had such a hard-on for Jack getting served that he also did some digging, and what did he find? Well, turns out our cool new guy Jack did time for busting a cap in some schmucks ass. I can not adequeatly describe how quickly the shark tank that is cr ate that dude alive, and within a week he was a distant memory. I still associate with Jack, and dude has his side of the story as well, but it doesn't matter. In the court of public opinion, as well as actual court, dude was found guilty of douchebaggery, and the only penalty levied is forum death. Much like Rick here.

There was also some very specific (and not cool) stuff brought up about Gearhead.

I never posted any of Ricks actual information. Only facts. I never posted his name or address or the name of his business.

With as much as he has insulted myself and other members of this board I do not feel bad one bit. He came on here with his "holier than thou" attitude and talked down to a lot of people. We all have our faults. He should have realized he had his own. Some of mine have been pointed out to me recently; it's humbling. I hope it makes him a better person in the long run.

While part of me agrees with you, it's actually quite a bit more public than most things thrown about in e-peen swinging matches. It IS, after all, officially public record. Whereas if Eli had simply asserted that Rick likes to fuck donkeys, no one has any proof that he does (just allegations). I think that the real dig here is that, hey guess what, it's all true. And the truth, as we are learning, there is no defense for.

If I may bring up an anecdote, but a relevant one, there used to be a fellow on this forum named Jack. He was actually quite well received initially, and even had a few members commenting on him being one of the coolest new guys ever. For whatever reason (probably because he was made to feel inferior to Jack in pretty much all ways, and justifiably so) Chris Green did not like our man Jack. In fact, he had such a hard-on for Jack getting served that he also did some digging, and what did he find? Well, turns out our cool new guy Jack did time for busting a cap in some schmucks ass. I can not adequeatly describe how quickly the shark tank that is cr ate that dude alive, and within a week he was a distant memory. I still associate with Jack, and dude has his side of the story as well, but it doesn't matter. In the court of public opinion, as well as actual court, dude was found guilty of douchebaggery, and the only penalty levied is forum death. Much like Rick here.

jack pee?

If you mean the lime looking "Porsche Green" Audi, then yeah, same guy. He does pretty much whatever he wants. He's a consultant, which means people pay him big bucks to come in and show them how stupid they are and how to stop being so.

Wrong, Chris did not do the digging. The guy Jack shot was the father of a friend of Kyle Gaines and Ryan Hoblick. They smelled something fishy about Jack's history and lo and behold, found out who he was then shared with CR.

Wrong, Chris did not do the digging. The guy Jack shot was the father of a friend of Kyle Gaines and Ryan Hoblick. They smelled something fishy about Jack's history and lo and behold, found out who he was then shared with CR.

Fair enough. I actually recall that, now. The rest of my statement stands, though.